" Clearly in the past "

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why can't she/it just fucking go away

Why should she??? She got MORE votes than Trump did. She feels that she should be president. Rightly or wrongly, that's what she thinks, and she has millions who support her. 

Don't blame her, blame the fucking, liberal, leftist, feminist cunts that love her. There's at least 63,000,000 of them.  

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Why should she??? She got MORE votes than Trump did. She feels that she should be president. Rightly or wrongly, that's what she thinks, and she has millions who support her. 

Don't blame her, blame the fucking, liberal, leftist, feminist cunts that love her. There's at least 63,000,000 of them.  

She's a pos

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Actually thats only about 20% of the country.

She got a little over 50% of the popular vote . Using that as an indicator I believe we can assume that about half the country likes her. 

63,000, 000 votes, 52% of voters.

320,000,000 people.

About 170,000,000 Americans like her. 

57 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

She got a little over 50% of the popular vote . Using that as an indicator I believe we can assume that about half the country likes her. 

63,000, 000 votes, 52% of voters.

320,000,000 people.

About 170,000,000 Americans like her. 

of that 52% , 2% 'liked' her and 50% didn't want trump.

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Children vote?

No, but they like her.

2 hours ago, oleroule said:

of that 52% , 2% 'liked' her and 50% didn't want trump.

How do you know who LIKED her? Doesn't really matter if they liked her, hated Trump, or anything else, she still feels as though more than half the country likes her. 

Edited by Guest

32 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

No, but they like her.

How do you know who LIKED her? Doesn't really matter if they liked her, hated Trump, or anything else, she still fells as though more than half the country likes her. 

She is less likeable than you, if that's even possible.

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick!

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Did she say that? "half the country likes her"

No, she knows it does, that's why she won't go away. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

She is less likeable than you, if that's even possible.

Whaddya' mean, I'm a swell guy.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick!

Would you fuck her up her ass without a rubber, for a new Lingenfelter Z06??? 

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

No, but they like her.

How do you know who LIKED her? Doesn't really matter if they liked her, hated Trump, or anything else, she still feels as though more than half the country likes her. 

i find your lack of a sense of humor disturbing.

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why can't she/it just fucking go away

She needs help.

As long as brain dead loyalist keep giving her a glimmer of hope. She will never go away.

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Bill has always had a better feel for what people like so I can believe that he knew and would try and fix the obvious problems with the book first of which is printing it at all.  I bought several copies to give as gag Christmas presents to some of my left leaning friends and have read a chapter or two.  I know our left friends in here think Trump is crazy but after reading some of the self serving drivel in her book it is even more clear to me that she was never fit for the office. 

14 hours ago, polaris550 said:

The electoral rout says it all.  And I also fully believe that the DNC engaged in voter fraud that was the difference in the popular vote.  Take that out of the equation and it was a Trump landslide.

14 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

She's a pos

Complete pos.  Its her audacity to lie through her teeth while smiling is what is so shameless about her.  All you have to do is listen to what she says about an issue over time, and how she changes/twists/parses her positions.  Its all right there.

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Would you fuck her up her ass without a rubber, for a new Lingenfelter Z06??? 

well yah, I probably would, but its gotta be a convertible :lol:  

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

Like I said, she is NOT the ideal spokesperson for sexually abused women. 

Ya think? :lol:  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The electoral rout says it all.  And I also fully believe that the DNC engaged in voter fraud that was the difference in the popular vote.  Take that out of the equation and it was a Trump landslide.

Complete pos.  Its her audacity to lie through her teeth while smiling is what is so shameless about her.  All you have to do is listen to what she says about an issue over time, and how she changes/twists/parses her positions.  Its all right there.

well yah, I probably would, but its gotta be a convertible :lol:  

Ya think? :lol:  :bc: 

The most horrifying thing about Hillary, is that she has ANY support whatsoever!! It shows me that to some degree that fuckin' weirdo Ben7Nose, is kind of right...............the country needs to expolde. I  am appalled that this country has not excoriated that smug bitch, but has instead rallied behind her. It is unbelievable to me how this country has eroded.