who here is going to admit...

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Wartcock, Slope and Snot." :lol:

This place is amazing.  Now,  who the fuck is "wartcock"? 

The Rocket, Red Rocket, Dog Dick, Pocket Rocket, Wartcock....you know....that guy! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

global warming effects, polluted water, more poverty, more crimes, more wars, more terror attacks......

I voted for President Trump because of how the libs have turned this country into an open border cesspool, have taxed and regulated the shit out of buisness, pushed the BULLSHIT mmgw crap and made it to where you fucking pussies are offended with life in general. You stupid fucks backed a POS canidate and are so fucking butthurt from her loss you can't contain yourselves. whether or not he's the best president we have had or not the fact remains, despite the crying of popular vote shit, Trump won hands down and was the peoples choice so fucking deal with it, going to be a long 8 years, or longer, for you dumb fucks SBYL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The most glorious part of all of this, is that those of us who haven't been brainwashed by liberal dogma see why Trump was the better choice.  Obama pulled the country way left and pushed more phony narratives than 7 seasons of "The View".  Most of us saw that both parties are the problem, but Democrats and their one world order masquerading as the Kyoto Treaty, Obamacare, etc., are pushing an agenda no one wants anything to do with....are downright dangerous.  So they use lies and corruption to ram their agenda through.  All this bullshit from antifa, BLM is the left declaring war on us.  Useful idiots like Slinger, MC, DumpBUmp whateverSnowRider are so fucking damaged over the election results they've been running around with their hair on fire for 9 months entertaining us, actually believing in the shit they peddle.  Its gonna be a great 7 years. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I voted for President Trump because of how the libs have turned this country into an open border cesspool, have taxed and regulated the shit out of buisness, pushed the BULLSHIT mmgw crap and made it to where you fucking pussies are offended with life in general. You stupid fucks backed a POS canidate and are so fucking butthurt from her loss you can't contain yourselves. whether or not he's the best president we have had or not the fact remains, despite the crying of popular vote shit, Trump won hands down and was the peoples choice so fucking deal with it, going to be a long 8 years, or longer, for you dumb fucks SBYL

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The most glorious part of all of this, is that those of us who haven't been brainwashed by liberal dogma see why Trump was the better choice.  Obama pulled the country way left and pushed more phony narratives than 7 seasons of "The View".  Most of us saw that both parties are the problem, but Democrats and their one world order masquerading as the Kyoto Treaty, Obamacare, etc., are pushing an agenda no one wants anything to do with....are downright dangerous.  So they use lies and corruption to ram their agenda through.  All this bullshit from antifa, BLM is the left declaring war on us.  Useful idiots like Slinger, MC, DumpBUmp whateverSnowRider are so fucking damaged over the election results they've been running around with their hair on fire for 9 months entertaining us, actually believing in the shit they peddle.  Its gonna be a great 7 years. :lol: 

I think you guys both summed it up pretty well.  The question remains, will the liberals actually read and understand this?

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think you guys both summed it up pretty well.  The question remains, will the liberals actually read and understand this?

no, they will continue with their self rightess bulllshit and continue with the childish name calling

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

The Rocket, Red Rocket, Dog Dick, Pocket Rocket, Wartcock....you know....that guy! 

Oh.  And ughhh...

38 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

no, they will continue with their self rightess bulllshit and continue with the childish name calling

Yep.  They still aren't getting.  And I laugh and I laugh and I laugh.

47 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

"Global Warming" :lol::lmao:

oh yeah, forgot to add that little gem.  I've love to hear what slinger proposes even if we did agree that men cause global warming.  What exactly is he proposing that would help fix this phony problem that the left has cooked up?  Another layer of bureaucracy?  Carbon tax?  Centralized control that gives up our sovereignty regarding environmental regulations?  What?  And what do they think its going to accomplish?  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

sokRxJz.gif

:lmao:

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh yeah, forgot to add that little gem.  I've love to hear what slinger proposes even if we did agree that men cause global warming.  What exactly is he proposing that would help fix this phony problem that the left has cooked up?  Another layer of bureaucracy?  Carbon tax?  Centralized control that gives up our sovereignty regarding environmental regulations?  What?  And what do they think its going to accomplish?  

Nawww....just more whining and self loathing.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

there own study shows what it will accomplish . in 20yrs if every one is doing exactly what they agree to in the treaty.  we push of the effects by 90 days . yes 90 days. but as the duo's shuts will say it is a start and we have to start some place. wtf is wrong with people 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

there own study shows what it will accomplish . in 20yrs if every one is doing exactly what they agree to in the treaty.  we push of the effects by 90 days . yes 90 days. but as the duo's shuts will say it is a start and we have to start some place. wtf is wrong with people 

Dick that noiz!!!!  Merkel, Macron and Troody are on the job now!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: 

JESUS!!!! :lol::lol: 

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was hoping Slinger would have the intellectual honesty to answer,  but we know that won't be happening. :news: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I was hoping Slinger would have the intellectual honesty to answer,  but we know that won't be happening. :news: 

Seriously? :lmao: Slinger is still humping the Russian football.  He can deny his addiction to Maddow all he wants but, I'll bet he takes fucking notes!!!!  SeRena does too....but they are in unintelligible  white crayon.  

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: at all of it, especially the "way left" comments. you're little act about "both parties" is kinda cute too, like trump isn't acting like a repuke just like you. you're dyed in bright, bright red and don't pretend otherwise.