who here is going to admit...

7 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

And what price is that? Higher income, lower taxes, the populist party that emerge from the ashes of the GOP and Dem parties that will rule the US into the 22nd century

global warming effects, polluted water, more poverty, more crimes, more wars, more terror attacks......

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that they voted for trump to their grandchildren, years from now when we're paying the price for this idiot?

:dunno:

I say none...

I'm not a fan of trump. But didn't you vote for Obama twice. The guy that was more interested in Changing America then unifying it? The Guy that personally attacked police and white america as racists? The Same guy who applauded the Ferguson and Baltimore Riots. The Same guy that lectured Police at the funeral of fallen officers in Dallas. The Same guy that bomed 8 different countries at any given time during his presidency. The Same guy that added 10 trillion to our Debt doubling it. The same guy that allowed corporate America to run wild. The same guy the claimed to be a man of people all the while allowing the NSA to spy on all of us.

I'm 45 and at no time in my life have we been this divided. The Divide was caused by Barry Satoro no Trump  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

global warming effects, polluted water, more poverty, more crimes, more wars, more terror attacks......

You paint an grim future.....to bad Obama  greased the skids and started the fires..............

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Global Warming is Fake

The Obama EPA killed a river out west when they polluted it with water from a gold mine 

The highest Poverty levels occured under Obama proven fact. Trumps been in office less then a year asshat.

Obama waged war in 8 countries durning his Tenure 

Obama had they most terror attacks by a long mile under his watch. 

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

You paint an grim future.....to bad Obama  greased the skids and started the fires..............

really? Obama pulled as out of the paris agreement, while calling GW "fake news"? replaced epa officials with idiots? poked north korea? iran?

poor bob, you should be able to do better than this...

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Global Warming is Fake

The Obama EPA killed a river out west when the polluted it with water from a gold mine 

The highest Poverty levels occured under Obama proven fact. Trumps been in office less then a year asshat.

Obama waged war in 8 countries durning his Tenure 

Obama had they most terror attacks by a long mile under his watch. 

omg, especially the bold

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

really? Obama pulled as out of the paris agreement, while calling GW "fake news"? replaced epa officials with idiots? poked north korea? iran?

Disagreeing with trump don't make you right.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You're a dumb Fuck have you ever read the IPCC report on the Paris Agreement? The report said the agree would do nothing to stop the temps from increasing. 

36 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

And what price is that? Higher income, lower taxes, the populist party that emerge from the ashes of the GOP and Dem parties that will rule the US into the 22nd century

What legislation has Trump tabled or passed to increase income or lower taxes?  

I see millions of people's health care cost going up. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey you're the one painting the grim future not me..... do better than what? 

Paris agreement= bad deal 

EPA officials that were replaced are idiots.....

Oh my poked NK and Iran.....the horror.....

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Hey you're the one painting the grim future not me..... do better than what? 

Paris agreement= bad deal 

EPA officials that were replaced are idiots.....

Oh my poked NK and Iran.....the horror.....

such a follower, my god :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

:snack:

bob will wait until someone else chimes in a response to that and then jump back in

1 minute ago, The Rocket said:

Nothing yet...since these is Slinger's fantasy what if thread I thought  I'd play. Just to verify...are you RR?