The reason Trump is killing obamacare

Pete

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Kinda what I thought before as he never complained about it. :dunno:

I think he was trying to make a point. I didn't back read to see what happened so I'm not positive about that though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, ckf said:

I always miss all of the fun. I don't think @f7ben minds my avatar any more than I mind the emoticon that I made to poke fun at me :ckf:

Do you really care if they post that pic of you @SnowRider ? You take me as the kind of guy that really doesn't give a fuck. It's all part of he fun in FSCE :dunno:

I'm making the point that I did not originally post the pic or plaster my info all over the site as some have implied.  My info was trolled and shared via PM.  Implying I did so is a lie.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm making the point that I did not originally post the pic or plaster my info all over the site as some have implied.  My info was trolled and shared via PM.  Implying I did so is a lie.  

That's what I thought :bc:

Should Joel and I be on the lookout for anyone posting the pic, or don't you really care? :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, hayward said:

You posted it somewhere on the intrawebs dumbass, that's legit enough.  If it's on here and you don't like it, that's too bad.  

And to top it off, if you didn't act like such an arse on here, no one would give two shits about making a big deal about your picture, including you.

^^^^This^^^^

Fact is he is the quickest to sling insults if your opinion is simply different than his.