Outrage From the Bible Beaters...

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Here, 2017 plan via the marketplace for a family of 4, non-qualified employee (self employed).  I used Kalamazoo, and $75k household income. Includes vision, dental, $20 copay and $10 generic drugs.

2017michiganhealth.png

Neal

:news:

Obamacare is blamed IMO for events that were already happening,  deductibles and premiums were already going up well in advance of obamacare but it makes a convenient boogeyman at this point.  Eliminating it would do nothing to actually solve the problem we'd just go back to the last broken system vs the current one neither of which has done a good job of managing the real issue which is the cost of care.  

Personally I'd rather be paying $5000 a year for a 20k deductible catastrophic plan than the current $18k i pay for a plan with a 1k deduct/2k out of pocket plan which were out there before the HCA 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:

Obamacare is blamed IMO for events that were already happening,  deductibles and premiums were already going up well in advance of obamacare but it makes a convenient boogeyman at this point.  Eliminating it would do nothing to actually solve the problem we'd just go back to the last broken system vs the current one neither of which has done a good job of managing the real issue which is the cost of care.  

Personally I'd rather be paying $5000 a year for a 20k deductible catastrophic plan than the current $18k i pay for a plan with a 1k deduct/2k out of pocket plan which were out there before the HCA 

This is true but Obunga care greatly accelerated the process to levels that would have taken another 15 years to get to where they are today .  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

This is true but Obunga care greatly accelerated the process to levels that would have taken another 15 years to get to where they are today .  :bc:

:lmao: Devoid of facts bro :lol: Dumper?  👍

• Gold Member
On 10/13/2017 at 9:56 AM, Snoslinger said:

dude, I've never been pissed that we "lost". surprised? sure. disappointed? sure. pissed? no. matter of fact it's somewhat enjoyable. what would I rather be doing?

a)  defending Hillary from all your lame "connect these 10,000 dots on 10 page" conspiracies, along with all your fake outrage

b) watching you deplorables defend a complete idiot day in and day out, not able to connect an obvious 5 dot conspiracy, and suffer severe memory loss about all your previous concerns regarding budgets, transparency, wars, conflicts of interests.......

apples to oranges!  :lol:

On 10/13/2017 at 8:03 AM, ActionfigureJoe said:

dems need to just allow it to percolate. pin this tail on the orange donkey.  

This.

"I think the president is ill-advised to take this course of action, because we, at the end of the day, will own this," Republican Rep. Charlie Dent ,of Pennsylvania, said Friday on CNN. "We, the Republican Party, will own this."