Outrage From the Bible Beaters...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I lost my good health insurance yrs ago when obama care kicked in, libs never care about the working man, always whoring themselves out to the takers for a vote

You must be a worthless and dispensable employee....:snack:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You must be a worthless and dispensable employee....:snack:

7 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Self employeed for 26 yrs 

Just go lay down Corky...you and your bullshit is tiresome and worn out.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Everyone I know has a problem with the child tax credit.

I bet many of them suddenly don't have a problem with when they fire up turbo tax in the spring.  I think it benefits married couples making up to $110,000 which is a lot of middle class incomes.  Between that, and the $4,000 deduction per kid, I'm sure there are a lot on here and people you know who secretly love the pro kid tax policies.  But force them to pay a laughable penalty if they want to deny themselves and their family health insurance and it's gubment run amok. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

What's the unemployment rate?  :snack:

:lol: 

Somebody can afford their insurance 😂

Partisan whining from the stupid on the forum.  Typical :lmao: 

Exactly so knock it off stupid!

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Friend of mine was self employed 21 years. Literally couldn't afford Obamacare and now has to punch a clock. It's a joke system. 

Friend of ours with 4 kids got fucked hard, their ins trippled and their deductible is 13k now, one parent works just to pay health insurance, but its a good thing i heard

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Friend of ours with 4 kids got fucked hard, their ins trippled and their deductible is 13k now, one parent works just to pay health insurance, but its a good thing i heard

They have 3 kids, your post is almost verbatim their situation. 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

They have 3 kids, your post is almost verbatim their situation. 

I tried getting a job at UPS working part ti e from 4am to 8am 5 days a week just for insurance, didnt get the job, a white male vs a black woman being interviewd by a black woman, thank god for my white privilege, but thats a different topic

Typical, a liberal like snowrider laughing at the working man who is now going broke paying for Health Insurance.  Remember, before they were arguing that with ACA, now people wouldn't have to go bankrupt with a terminal illness.  Now they go bankrupt just paying for the insurance.  What a bunch of horseshit they keep shoveling.

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

:lol::lol:  my deductible is 10k, its useless and unaffordable, thanks for supporting something that fucks the working man and whoring yourself out to the lazy for a vote

I find it very hard to believe stories like yours that the ACA has ruined you when I remember that this is a sled forum so you obviously still have enough disposable income left to enjoy what's widely considered an expensive hobby, unnafordable for many families.  Do your wife and kids have their own sleds?  Sorry, I don't mean to single you out.  It seems like once a month at least a thread pops up asking if it's too soon to upgrade their 8 year old to a 600.  And then the typical answers that follow are, "hell, I upgraded my 6 year old to a Thundercat last year so no I don't think it's too soon."  If this is the biggest dilemma some fellow snowmobilers are facing, I'd say the ACA is far from ruining us.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Why didn't the R's repeal replace and help the working man out.....:snack:

The stupid on here is amazing :lmao: 

I just don't think we're going to understand their plight because we're out of touch coastal elites unlike Dump who's an out of touch coastal....oh shit.  

30 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I find it very hard to believe stories like yours that the ACA has ruined you when I remember that this is a sled forum so you obviously still have enough disposable income left to enjoy what's widely considered an expensive hobby, unnafordable for many families.  Do your wife and kids have their own sleds?  Sorry, I don't mean to single you out.  It seems like once a month at least a thread pops up asking if it's too soon to upgrade their 8 year old to a 600.  And then the typical answers that follow are, "hell, I upgraded my 6 year old to a Thundercat last year so no I don't think it's too soon."  If this is the biggest dilemma some fellow snowmobilers are facing, I'd say the ACA is far from ruining us.

:lol: another clueless assuming moron

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

I tried getting a job at UPS working part ti e from 4am to 8am 5 days a week just for insurance, didnt get the job, a white male vs a black woman being interviewd by a black woman, thank god for my white privilege, but thats a different topic

Because the black woman was a better candidate for the job 👍