Outrage From the Bible Beaters...

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you can do his cheerleading. he’ll need it 

he needs nothing. You fucking clowns on the other hand better start worrying about next year, You all are going to get youre ass handed to you again. Youre rhetoric is noticed by millions. You will lose again. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 minutes ago, COPO said:

he needs nothing. You fucking clowns on the other hand better start worrying about next year, You all are going to get youre ass handed to you again. Youre rhetoric is noticed by millions. You will lose again. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

could you explain to me how i’m going to have my ass handed to me. i’ll sit back and listen. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's the game he and Slinger like to play....pretty fucking juvenile.

10 hours ago, bussman said:

I'm done with those trolls. Waste of time. :bc: 

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good idea.:thumb:

@Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

could you explain to me how i’m going to have my ass handed to me. i’ll sit back and listen. 

you are part of the losing end. next year will once again prove it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

but tbh I'd probably "be done" with us too. I'd be sick and tired of getting my hypocrisy, double standards, fake outrage, gullibility, cowardness, called out all the time if I were in their skirts.

you fucking douche bags are getting exposed from all angles. Someone will be in jail soon lmao

1 minute ago, COPO said:

you fucking douche bags are getting exposed from all angles. Someone will be in jail soon lmao

get some more Kleenex, dopo, to clean up the jitz you left on your signed "make America great again" poster and  to wipe away all your tears for the women Weinstein fondled :lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Who care about the children :lol:   Let's hear your thoughts and outrage......:snack:

Trump will end health care cost-sharing subsidies

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump plans to end a key set of Obamacare subsidies that helped lower-income enrollees pay for health care, the White House said Thursday, a dramatic move that raises questions about the law's future.

The late-night announcement is part of Trump's aggressive push to dismantle aspects of his predecessor's signature health law after several failed attempts by Congress to repeal it earlier this year.

Trump on Friday morning called on Democrats to reach out to him to "fix" the law.

"The Democrats ObamaCare is imploding. Massive subsidy payments to their pet insurance companies has stopped. Dems should call me to fix!" he tweeted.

The Democrats ObamaCare is imploding. Massive subsidy payments to their pet insurance companies has stopped. Dems should call me to fix!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 13, 2017

The move also puts the spotlight back on Congress, where lawmakers in both parties have urged the administration to continue the payments to stabilize the Obamacare markets in the short term. 

While senior congressional Republicans oppose the payments themselves -- they sued the Obama administration to stop them and have tried for years to repeal the underlying law altogether -- there's recognition of what ending them suddenly could do to the millions of Americans insured through the Obamacare exchanges. 

Democrats have repeatedly pressed the administration for a longer term commitment that the payments would be made, but Trump has directed his advisers to keep them on a month-to-month basis, in part for negotiating leverage, according to sources with knowledge of the discussions. 

Nearly 6 million enrollees, or 57%, qualify for the cost-sharing payments this year, according to the most recent data from the Department of Health and Human Services. The subsidies are expected to cost the federal government about $7 billion in 2017.

The uncertainty over the subsidies' fate was a key reason that many insurers are substantially hiking their rates for 2018 -- some by more than 20%. Several major carriers dropped out of the individual market, unwilling to wait and see what Trump and congressional Republicans would do.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/12/politics/obamacare-subsidies/index.html

:lol:   CNN.  :lol: 

1.  Who buys this shit.   6 million people covered for a cost of $7 billion?  :lol:   $1166 per person.   BULLSHIT.  

2.  Part of the reason I was so against Obamacare was the power it left in the hands of the Sec of HHS and in a sense the POTUS.   Dems got what they asked for.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

but tbh I'd probably "be done" with us too. I'd be sick and tired of getting my hypocrisy, double standards, fake outrage, gullibility, cowardness, called out all the time if I were in their skirts.

:lmao: Jimmy has fallen down to Dopo/Doe Dumber level after he cast his vote for Dump.  Now he flounders around the forum like a fool getting his ass handed to him and his hypocrisy exposed.  He's an unhappy angry clown :lol:  At least Dumbski and the Mouthbreather are there to console him :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   CNN.  :lol: 

1.  Who buys this shit.   6 million people covered for a cost of $7 billion?  :lol:   $1166 per person.   BULLSHIT.  

2.  Part of the reason I was so against Obamacare was the power it left in the hands of the Sec of HHS and in a sense the POTUS.   Dems got what they asked for.

Facts dummy.  You're a typical Dumper - ignore facts and fluff his ego.  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

get some more Kleenex, dopo, to clean up the jitz you left on your signed "make America great again" poster and  to wipe away all your tears for the women Weinstein fondled :lol:

still pissed you lost. its so obvious lmao

Just now, COPO said:

SR constantly pissed off because his girl lost.. lmao..:junk:suck it up butter cup lmao

Who's pissed?  I was correct - Dump is a dumpster fire :lol: - you're the poor fucker who's losing. :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Who's pissed?  I was correct - Dump is a dumpster fire :lol: - you're the poor fucker who's losing. :lmao: 

you go with that mr clinton cunt licker. lmao  you lose