oh fuck. here we go again.

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

They really want to attack North Korea...

the rhetoric and claims about nk’s capabilities will grow more outrageous. trump is whipping up his base. watch for a whirlwind campaign style tour coming up shorty. flags and patriotic fornication. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the rhetoric and claims about nk’s capabilities will grow more outrageous. trump is whipping up his base. watch for a whirlwind campaign style tour coming up shorty. flags and patriotic fornication. 

Hillary would've been occupying Syria by now, this Trump guy is slow. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No bullshit, they will sell this as Kim jong has a nuke pointed at us and his finger is on its way down to push the button. We only have like 2 seconds to react or we will all be dead!!!!!11111

What a pile of horseshit. Whats the explanation for how NK supposedly got their Nuke program so far along without anyone noticing? As the article said, we went from nobody believing they could hit any part of America to saying they can hit all of America and kill 90% of us. 

None of these stories ever have an explanation for that, they just keep beating the drums and tell us Kim is gonna kill us. "We underestimated their abilities." Why should I believe you now then, maybe you're overestimating them now. 

14 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

My goodness that portrays afj and the rest of the alt left

No shit eh...the libs on this forum say they don't care....but yet on the inside....

giphy (2).gif

old news. it was talked about weeks ago. and of course the emotional drama queen libs are just astonished that this could happen. PPFFTTT run and hide ya big snowflake pussies.

Intelligence isn't an exact science folks.  There comes a point where the potential risk isn't acceptable.  I don't see anyone acknowleding that here, because most of you Trump haters are still stuck on the Bush lied people died narrative.  I suppose we should just ignore the guy then, amirite?

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Intelligence isn't an exact science folks.  There comes a point where the potential risk isn't acceptable.  I don't see anyone acknowleding that here, because most of you Trump haters are still stuck on the Bush lied people died narrative.  I suppose we should just ignore the guy then, amirite?

This seems awfully close to admission that since it has been a long time, lying to go to war should be forgotten.

Neal

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck you ya chickenhawk piece of shit. You and yours go die over there you disgusting pathetic half man

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you ya chickenhawk piece of shit. You and yours go die over there you disgusting pathetic half man

Whoosh.  I didn't advocate anything you triggered greasy necked loudmouth.  All I said was gathering intel is not an exact science and it has to be weighed against the potential risks to the country.  So let me get this straight, are you saying that even though that pie faced slant has been threatening our extinction, and has been shooting off missiles over sovereign nations, we should just ignore him?  Sounds like you would make a great head of the CIA. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whoosh.  I didn't advocate anything you triggered greasy necked loudmouth.  All I said was gathering intel is not an exact science and it has to be weighed against the potential risks to the country.  So let me get this straight, are you saying that even though that pie faced slant has been threatening our extinction, and has been shooting off missiles over sovereign nations, we should just ignore him?  Sounds like you would make a great head of the CIA. :lol: 

Hey now....as soon as he finishes that next case of Coors Light, gets his pilots license, sinks and/or crashes another sled he is going to start slashing throats so you better recognize! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I expect Rocket Man will reply to this remark.:lol2: