left vs right

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Gotta like the fake right wing outrage :lol: Suddenly women matter and you're concerned....?? :lmao: 

Harvey is a creep and should be dealt with accordingly.  Those trying to bring politicians into the conversation simply because they know each other exemplifies the workings of a simple mind.....of course simple minds elected Dump so I'm not surprised. 

Outrage?  I'm laughing my balls off and just how stupid you hypocrites all look. :lol:   We're not the ones lecturing the country about womens rights and empowerment, thats your side.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Outrage?  I'm laughing my balls off and just how stupid you hypocrites all look. :lol:   We're not the ones lecturing the country about womens rights and empowerment, thats your side.

does empowering women include making sexual, unwanted advances? The left is very good at this so it must be a positive for women 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

how are we hypocrites? did we vote for Weinstein to lead the country   fuck up the white house, after learning of his behaviors? Christ dude, get a clue. this is also no different, well actually it is worse, than the anti-gay loons on your side getting caught with dicks in their mouths. all lefties have also condemned Weinstein, unlike the right who defend these clowns. :news:

20 hours ago, Snake said:
butt·hurt
ˈbətˌhərt/
USinformal
adjective
adjective: butthurt; adjective: butt-hurt
  1. 1.
    overly or unjustifiably offended or resentful.
    "they're all butthurt that she released the album online first"
noun
noun: butthurt; noun: butt-hurt
  1. 1.
    an excessive or unjustifiable feeling of personal offense or resentment.
    "it's time to get over the butthurt from last year's playoffs"

:lol: nailed it. :bc: