Check your account email address ×

left vs right

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you’re assuming that somehow humans have found a way to reject primal urges. i don’t believe humans have. we’re the same animal we were 2000 years ago. capable of all the same stuff. 

We are currently in the most peaceful period in recorded history.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

That's probably why everybody is so fucking uptight!  :lol: Masterbation really needs to come back into favor again.  I'll start the movement.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I believe I just counted 10 different threads in the past are three days on Harvey Weinstein - seems excessive for someone I didn't even know existed till three days ago.  Still, I condemned his actions as did the vast majority.

exactly! and they're not anywhere close to finished either. they'll bring more libruls into the discussions, what one said 8 years ago, where one ate last week. compare all this to what happens when a repuke gets caught doing the same, or worse. the difference is night and day. the funny part? they don't really give 2 shits about any of this, especially since it's hollywood "librul" actresses involved.  

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

this peaceful period is a blink of an eye measured against the history of man. i’ll argue that we haven’t changed. resources are simply more plentiful. we are still nine missed meals away from anarchy. 

this is why i believe in peace and love, but remain heavily armed and capable. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

“Harvey Weinstein calls ― he’s a friend of mine; you know, he’s the head of Miramax ― and he says, ‘Donald, you know you’re the biggest star in Hollywood.’”

Donald Trump 

I said the pic you posted was a photoshop.  You thought that was a question.  I told you it wasn't a question.  Then you post this quote for some bizarre reason.

Ummm....U fargin' drunk brah!????????????????????????????

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

this peaceful period is a blink of an eye measured against the history of man. i’ll argues that we haven’t changed. resources are simply more plentiful. we are still nine missed meals away from anarchy. 

Mechanisation and technology have put us the furthest we have ever been from anarchy.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

exactly! and they're not anywhere close to finished either. they'll bring more libruls into the discussions, what one said 8 years ago, where one ate last week. compare all this to what happens when a repuke gets caught doing the same, or worse. the difference is night and day. the funny part? they don't really give 2 shits about any of this, especially since it's hollywood "librul" actresses involved.  

I take a great deal of schadenfreude in the way the liberals hang their hats on being the elitists, the moral authority that believes it can tell us what to say and to whom, then to get it shoved right up their asses in the way it showed the whole community knew. All kept quiet. And are running away in droves to save their $5,000 clothes from getting splattered by the shit.

You would have to have zero sense of irony or common sense to not see it.

Live by the sword, die by the sword bishes.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Gotta like the fake right wing outrage :lol: Suddenly women matter and you're concerned....?? :lmao: 

Harvey is a creep and should be dealt with accordingly.  Those trying to bring politicians into the conversation simply because they know each other exemplifies the workings of a simple mind.....of course simple minds elected Dump so I'm not surprised. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

those that abuse power like that are capable of anything. it’s intoxicating. the risks along with the atrocities always increase. 

I kind of wish I had that much juice that I could jerk off into a plant in front of some 25 yr old hottie :dunno: 

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Gotta like the fake right wing outrage :lol: Suddenly women matter and you're concerned....?? :lmao: 

Harvey is a creep and should be dealt with accordingly.  Those trying to bring politicians into the conversation simply because they know each other exemplifies the workings of a simple mind.....of course simple minds elected Dump so I'm not surprised. 

Clinton rapes were no big deal according to liberals but Trump saying pussy is an outrage .  Talk about fake outrage   :lol:

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

12 women have accused trump of assault. how many have accused billy “ the stick” 

It's OK , the left said it was no big deal for years , 

" where's the convictions ".