Check your account email address ×

left vs right

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

it’s not so much if an ideology with work 100%. it’s more about and expression of an idea. other than a psychopath that derives a calm feeling from chaos, who doesn’t want peace and love? if not for ourselves than our kids

Psychopaths don't get a calm feeling from chaos.  They can just adapt under the circumstances better.  Same with sociopaths.  Neither can tell exactly where the line is or when they crosssed it because they adapt as they go.  Sociopaths are so common now, most don't even see it.  Born and fostered by the social media they feel empowered by.  They are, out of the two, the ones that prefer the chaos and act towards that goal.  Liberals fit a lot of that definition to me. Acting in rash ways without any real thoughts or end game...they want attention NOW..and don't care who it disturbes.  Ironically, they feel laws are there for their own protection and twist them to fit their own little narratives as they go mistakenly giving them a feeling of safety.  Pschopaths wait to be "disturbed" then plan and execute accordingly and just don't give a fuck what the law says...but know it well.  I think you know the difference between the two...as do I.  The term "psychopath" is mistakenly used all the time out of it sounding the most "sinister".

Now...enought with the psychobabble.  Rather than striving for "peace and love", let's call it "amity and  tolerance".  That's much more attainable on a civilization scale.  But the tolerance...and amity sits on a razors edge of a delicate balance.  And can quickly turn to animosity and extreme impatience.  I guess what needs to be looked at are the individuals/groups that start the pushing.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Psychopaths don't get a calm feeling from chaos.  They can just adapt under the circumstances better.  Same with sociopaths.  Neither can tell exactly where the line is or when they crosssed it because they adapt as they go.  Sociopaths are so common now, most don't even see it.  Born and fostered by the social media they feel empowered by.  They are, out of the two, the ones that prefer the chaos and act towards that goal.  Liberals fit a lot of that definition to me. Acting in rash ways without any real thoughts or end game...they want attention NOW..and don't care who it disturbes.  Ironically, they feel laws are there for their own protection and twist them to fit their own little narratives as they go mistakenly giving them a feeling of safety.  Pschopaths wait to be "disturbed" then plan and execute accordingly and just don't give a fuck what the law says...but know it well.  I think you know the difference between the two...as do I.  The term "psychopath" is mistakenly used all the time out of it sounding the most "sinister".

Now...enought with the psychobabble.  Rather than striving for "peace and love", let's call it "amity and  tolerance".  That's much more attainable on a civilization scale.  But the tolerance...and amity sits on a razors edge of a delicate balance.  And can quickly turn to animosity and extreme impatience.  I guess what needs to be looked at are the individuals/groups that start the pushing.

sorry dude. psychopaths are wired backwards from non-psychopaths. it’s the primary reason that they are impervious to ptsd on the battlefield or other places of extreme chaos and life threatening situations. when faced with calm surroundings they become agitated. when surrounded by chaos they become calm. haven’t spent any time around them, have you? 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

sorry dude. psychopaths are wired backwards from non-psychopaths. it’s the primary reason that they are impervious to ptsd on the battlefield or other places of extreme chaos and life threatening situations. when faced with calm surroundings they become agitated. when surrounded by chaos they become calm. haven’t spent any time around them, have you? 

"sorry dude".  That was weird.  So was the rest.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

read about whitey bulgar. there was the classic psychopath. he’d cut out a man’s eyes while he screamed in agony. following such an event old whitey would be calm for a week or two. psychopaths will kill you with a look of serenity on their faces. 

52 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I believe I just counted 10 different threads in the past are three days on Harvey Weinstein - seems excessive for someone I didn't even know existed till three days ago.  Still, I condemned his actions as did the vast majority.

So maybe 5% of MC's Trump thread load going on a year, it'll soon pass if it bothers you that bad. 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

this is almost as good as ben arguing with Akiqpilot :news:  

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

read about whitey bulgar. there was the classic psychopath. he’d cut out a man’s eyes while he screamed in agony. following such an event old whitey would be calm for a week or two. psychopaths will kill you with a look of serenity on their faces. 

I'm not debating any of those facts about PP's with you.  Calmness and control in "irregular situations" is a common underlying trait.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not debating any of those facts about PP's with you.  Calmness and control in "irregular situations" is a common underlying trait.  

there’s a cunt hair of a difference between the hero cop and criminal psychopath. sometimes no difference at all. 

12 minutes ago, bussman said:

So maybe 5% of MC's Trump thread load going on a year, it'll soon pass if it bothers you that bad. 

Oh I know it'll soon pass.  What will never pass are hwytohell's "Hillary Rotten Clintoon" postings.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

there’s a cunt hair of a difference between the hero cop and criminal psychopath. sometimes no difference at all. 

"hero cop".   Hmmmm.......I'd have to almost witness that first hand.  They are a more reactive force by training rather than instinct.  And "criminal" is in the eye of the beholder.  Self righteousness is often substituted for criminalty.  Pschopaths can dstinguish better than sociopaths between the two.

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Oh I know it'll soon pass.  What will never pass are hwytohell's "Hillary Rotten Clintoon" postings.  

sure they will. hillary is done. but the reality show will hopefully go on for another 7 years. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

I guess that's why it's been plastered on the front pages for days. why not many people knew about billy's blow job, or Hillary e-mails, or bengazi, or....

dude just stfu. you prove daily you don't watch any real news, so quit commenting on it like you do.

LMFAO fill us in on your "real news " viewing habits.

are they like most of the links you post up for us all to laugh at

Edited by Ez ryder

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"hero cop".   Hmmmm.......I'd have to almost witness that first hand.  They are a more reactive force by training rather than instinct.  And "criminal" is in the eye of the beholder.  Self righteousness is often substituted for criminalty.  Pschopaths can dstinguish better than sociopaths between the two.

“criminal” is in the eyes of the beholder. very interesting. no higher authority and no universal code. just let the individual decide. delicious psychopathy  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

“criminal” is in the eyes of the beholder. very interesting. no higher authority and no universal code. just let the individual decide. delicious psychopathy  

Not sure if you are arguing or not.  :lmao: I say "the color is red"...you say "no...it's red".  

Wut?  :lol: