left vs right

Just now, BOHICA said:

Riveting...  connect the dots you moron...  you are a self proclaimed expert in dot connecting.

there isn't enough info to connect all the dots. what I have connected thus far is a Hollywood producer using his power to lure women into his bedroom. a great definition of seduction, like I said.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

there isn't enough info to connect all the dots. what I have connected thus far is a Hollywood producer using his power to lure women into his bedroom. a great definition of seduction, like I said.

You're pathetic. the police wired a accuser and he admitted to assaulting her you fucking PIECE OF SHIT FUCKTARD. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You're pathetic. the police wired a accuser and he admitted to assaulting her you fucking PIECE OF SHIT FUCKTARD. 

what is your definition of assault? where was your hormonal induced anger for the trump victims? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So Slinger have you connected the fact he's a Dem scumball as Hassert is a Repub. scumball. A 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

before all of this shit was known. why do you suddenly believe everything from the victims? did you do the same for trump? he is also being treated for what he supposedly is, not voted into the WH :news:

Most of these people are not your run of the mill average victims wouldn't you agree?  I mean Gwyneth Paltrow says he cornered and molested her and then Brad Pitt says he confronted Weinstein about it. Not exactly a hotel employee living in a trailer  park kind of witness wouldn't you agree?  Add to that some of the B list actresses who have settlements and yea I start to believe the bad press about Weinstein.

Let's be honest your real problem with this are Weinstein's long list of high ranking Democratic friends and the real possibility that many of them knew full well what he was up to or could have been involved.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Most of these people are not your run of the mill average victims wouldn't you agree?  I mean Gwyneth Paltrow says he cornered and molested her and then Brad Pitt says he confronted Weinstein about it. Not exactly a hotel employee living in a trailer  park kind of witness wouldn't you agree?  Add to that some of the B list actresses who have settlements and yea I start to believe the bad press about Weinstein.

Let's be honest your real problem with this are Weinstein's long list of high ranking Democratic friends and the real possibility that many of them knew full well what he was up to or could have been involved.

I'm not disbelieving the victims, that's the difference here. I have the same stance I did before - there are a host of reasons victims don't go public with these things immediately after they happen. I don't care if they're hollywood, or whispering pines mobile home park, material.

if dems thought these details were all true but still acted the way they have, then fuck them. I could care less if they're dem or repug.

I'm not disbelieving the victims, that's the difference here. I have the same stance I did before - there are a host of reasons victims don't go public with these things immediately after they happen. I don't care if they're hollywood, or whispering pines mobile home park, material.

if dems thought these details were all true but still acted the way they have, then fuck them. I could care less if they're dem or repug.

This is why you and your party are hack jobs. If a massive republican donor who had ties like Weinstien has to Clinton and Obama you and the democrats would be going nuts. Not to mention hacks like Clinton and Obama who are the first to run out and comment moments after anything trump related drops waited almost a week to comment. They are hypocritical hacks like you!! 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yes he is a scumball. I thought I made that clear plenty of times already.

You did...... 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here isn't enough info to connect all the dots. what I have connected thus far is a Hollywood producer using his power to lure women into his bedroom. a great definition of seduction, like I said.

When you said above, I got me wondering if you were some how defending that puck. I stand corrected. :bc:

I honeslty gotta say.  Who really gives a shit about all this?  This is Hollywood everyday.  They are so removed from anything close to a reality anywhere else in the nation, I find it hard to believe this even stays in the news for so long.  Ewwwwww......a hollywood guru is a sexual pervert.  OMG I'm so like....OMG!!!!!  Like...OMG!!!

Hand...fucking.....job....emo....

Let me be clear as I see it so far.  The Clinton's almost certainly knew about Weinstein and I don't think it is a stretch to say Bill was in the room for something. Hillary has been dealing with Bill's indiscretions since nearly the day they were married so there is noway she does not understand who and what Weinstein is and was while she was taking his checks and attending his fund raisers.  I don't think the Obama's would have had anything but rumors to go on. I don't see Obama as a womanizer and if he did get caught up in any of Harvey's casting couch antics his wife would have already killed him. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:thumb:

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let me be clear as I see it so far.  The Clinton's almost certainly knew about Weinstein and I don't think it is a stretch to say Bill was in the room for something. Hillary has been dealing with Bill's indiscretions since nearly the day they were married so there is noway she does not understand who and what Weinstein is and was while she was taking his checks and attending his fund raisers.  I don't think the Obama's would have had anything but rumors to go on. I don't see Obama as a womanizer and if he did get caught up in any of Harvey's casting couch antics his wife would have already killed him. 

Bill and Harvey are very similar using their position of power over women,  but then again Trumps right there with them so lots of whining and crying from both sides that is just ridiculous.  Powerful men have taken advantage of weaker women and men for centuries and it's not going to change.  plenty of heroes of the right and the left have done so and something like this isn't going to change behavior even though both sides give lip service to it when their sides are caught and the other side gets on their holier than thou kick.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Bill and Harvey are very similar using their position of power over women,  but then again Trumps right there with them so lots of whining and crying from both sides that is just ridiculous.  Powerful men have taken advantage of weaker women and men for centuries and it's not going to change.  plenty of heroes of the right and the left have done so and something like this isn't going to change behavior even though both sides give lip service to it when their sides are caught and the other side gets on their holier than thou kick.  

No disagreement here........

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Sad to say, some women want to be with a powerful  man, and will do most things to attain that goal.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I would agree but there is a distinction between Bill/Harvey and Trump,  I don't think Trump's indiscretions rise to the level of criminal where  Bill and Harvey really kind of do.

The hypocrisy is more of a political class vs the average voter rather than R vs D.  One party runs on family values and then whores around while the other runs on "women's issues" while being funded and represented by complete womanizers.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

story breaks about a rww politician banging boys. rwws yawn, the left bashes him, lasts about 2 days in the "lib media". rwws question motives of victims"?

story breaks about a hollwood lib using his power to seduce women. dems condemn. rwws go ape shit for weeks. they bring the Clintons into it. they shed some fake tears and pretend to care. the "lib media", scared to death of looking biased, continues coverage of rwws going ape-shit.

the end

Wrong! 

Some RWW gets caught being a scumbag and the right defends/deflects/denies while the left goes ape shit.

Some LWW gets caught being a scumbag and the left defends/deflects/denies and the right goes apeshit. 

Its called partisan hackery and you are guiltier than most. :news:

• Like 1