Haha Jerry Jones...

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

^^^still waiting for reply to above from penis kisser Polaris550^^^

By your previous post it seems like you were heading for a nervous breakdown. I wanted to give you a chance to come up for air from the beatings I've been giving you on a daily basis. 

Obviously I have touched a nerve with your WELFARE STATUS.  I don't believe ANY FUCKING THING you have posted, faggot!! Until you take pics with a sneaker in your left hand,  the DILDO-ZER, the Dodge Truck, the war canoe, the blue tractor is all photo-shopped bullshit. 

You're a dirty SLACKER!!! You have weak shoulders that could NEVAH run a Jonsered 2186!!! You are too weak and fragile to cut wood and run saws. Post pics of YOUR DILDO-ZER!!! 

Why does your dozer have a giant dildo on the front blade? Is any man's ass safe from you near that giant dildo??? Did your shoulder break down from too much masturbation? 

Why are you weak and fragile at your age? Have you been ass-fucked too much?  Have you swallowed to much " OWNAGE CUM "????? That's what it is, isn't it, you've gargled too much jizz

at the rest areas, HAVEN'T YOU? 

Well dirty SLACKER,  it's time for you to go back to work, and I don't mean the rest areas!! Go to work, you lazy bastard!!  Quit being a prostitute!!!  :slacker::slacker::slacker:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Znotty is the most homosexual member of fsce

He offered to take the GDT, he posted his broads, and he posted his massive chain saws. What have you done, faggot, besides welch on bets and talk like a fuckin' opioid victim? 

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Znotty is the most homosexual member of fsce

Oh, by the way you homacious-loookin' transvestite, you owe Znotty 5 Gs. Hurry up, and pay you walking dildo. 

50 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

He offered to take the GDT, he posted his broads, and he posted his massive chain saws. What have you done, faggot, besides welch on bets and talk like a fuckin' opiod victim? 

Poor fucking Ben. Owned to the max by a shit eating moron. Taliben, the opiod victum.

Hahahahahahaha

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

By your previous post it seems like you were heading for a nervous breakdown. I wanted to give you a chance to come up for air from the beatings I've been giving you on a daily basis. 

Obviously I have touched a nerve with your WELFARE STATUS.  I don't believe ANY FUCKING THING you have posted, faggot!! Until you take pics with a sneaker in your left hand,  the DILDO-ZER, the Dodge Truck, the war canoe, the blue tractor is all photo-shopped bullshit. 

You're a dirty SLACKER!!! You have weak shoulders that could NEVAH run a Jonsered 2186!!! You are too weak and fragile to cut wood and run saws. Post pics of YOUR DILDO-ZER!!! 

Why does your dozer have a giant dildo on the front blade? Is any man's ass safe from you near that giant dildo??? Did your shoulder break down from too much masturbation? 

Why are you weak and fragile at your age? Have you been ass-fucked too much?  Have you swallowed to much " OWNAGE CUM "????? That's what it is, isn't it, you've gargled too much jizz

at the rest areas, HAVEN'T YOU? 

Well dirty SLACKER,  it's time for you to go back to work, and I don't mean the rest areas!! Go to work, you lazy bastard!!  Quit being a prostitute!!!  :slacker::slacker::slacker:

This pic sums you up to a T.

images-6.jpg

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Poor fucking Ben. Owned to the max by a shit eating moron. Taliben, the opiod victum.

Hahahahahahaha

Moron, ShortPants???? How much did you make last year?   

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

A fuck of a lot more than you did. I probably paid more in US income tax than you actually made in wages and earnings. 

Well, hate to burst your bubble Sponge Bob ShortPants, but you're a lightweight compared to this shit-eatin' moron, so get bent!!  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

A fuck of a lot more than you did. I probably paid more in US income tax than you actually made in wages and earnings. 

How much did you make!!!!!  

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Over $450k in earned income. Doesnt count earnings from savings, 401k's or any dividents. Just earned income.  

that little stump legged chicken wing armed dwarf just took his ball and went home :lol: his ass cant cash the checks his mouth writes

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Over $450k in earned income. Doesnt count earnings from savings, 401k's or any dividents. Just earned income.  

That's pretty damned good for Alaska. You're still a sapling compared to a mighty oak. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that little stump legged chicken wing armed dwarf just took his ball and went home :lol: his ass cant cash the checks his mouth writes

I wipe my ass with more than you make,  Tyvek Tim. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

That's pretty damned good for Alaska. You're still a sapling compared to a mighty oak. 

I wipe my ass with more than you make,  Tyvek Tim. 

then pay me the 5k you owe me....I could really use it to buy some siding 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Im just glad he didn't ask me how much I've made this year.........

45 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Lies! You'd suck any balls! Small to large!!

^^^OWNED^^^:finger:

Nope, you lose. We were talkn' about boats, not balls, you faggot. You just got " OWNED " again!!! :owned::owned::owned: