Haha Jerry Jones...

Nah, we ride around and say how we used to look so good, and how we had sex 3 times a day, then we turn and look at each other and go " EWWW " !!

Then we go and stuff our faces with a pizza. :dunno::dunno:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, my statement still works...does it not?  Unless, no pussy?  Ahhh....modern science!!!  Thanks OBAMA!!!!  :lol:

He hasn't had pussy  since when and if pussy had him, he's likely the product of homosexual anal breeding.

Edited by 1jkw
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He hasn't had pussy  since when and if pussy had him, he's likely the product of homosexual anal breading.

How in the fuck do you bread an anus....Drakes or just regular bread crumbs? 

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't know mach is the expert on all things to do with male anal. He can probably take the whole loaf. Guess I better edit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

I don't know mach is the expert on all things to do with male anal. He can probably take the whole loaf. Guess I better edit.

I'm guessing the old twink  has a permanent yeast infection of the anus. 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I have to admit that turned my stomach a little, mostly cause it's probably true.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

He hasn't had pussy  since when and if pussy had him, he's likely the product of homosexual anal breeding.

What would you know about pussy, you've never posted your broad. Now if we said cock, I'm sure you got a ton of cock pics, faggot. 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

1jkw aka 800 Faggon can't even spell right, the fuckin' dummy!! 

OMG!!!! The SELF-OWNAGE just goes on forever!! 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Whoa, the little faggots are busy while I been gone. You still haven't posted where you live, faggot sucker of cock. 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh, Biggie is hangin' with his fag-buddies tonight. So Biggie, when you're fucking 1jkw up his ass, do you give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND????

15 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

1jkw aka 800 Faggon can't even spell right, the fuckin' dummy!! 

OMG!!!! The SELF-OWNAGE just goes on forever!! 

Lmfao have not been on for a few days and I still live for free rent in you mind lmfao !! Hey I'm not gay like you are crippled old faggot :bigfinger::bigfinger: 

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

SHIT!  I think @motonoggin calls that the "hammerhead".  Or wuz that @Woodtick?  I don't know...I get all these FS perverts mixed up sometimes.  :lol:

Keep me the fuck out of this!  Legally I have admitted to nothing,therefore it is very possible I would sample dat ass?

15 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Lmfao have not been on for a few days and I still live for free rent in you mind lmfao !! Hey I'm not gay like you are crippled old faggot :bigfinger::bigfinger: 

HA!HA! You dumb fuck, you can't hide your stupidity by the way you spell. Nothing has changed in 8 years, you're still  dumb, you're still afraid of me, and you're still a FAGGOT!!

15 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Nah, we ride around (less than 20 minutes of course)and say how we used to look so RETARDED, and how we had to give head 3 times a day, then we turn and look at each other and go " EWWW " !!

Then i go and stuff my face with a DICK. :dunno::dunno:

Fixed

Edited by awful knawful

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Fixed

Nope, doesn't count, faggot. I posted my broads, you're afraid to post yours, IF you even have one. Most likely yours is named Bruce and has a schlong.     :owned:

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

images.jpg

How much do you make runnin' the dozer at the wood-chip factory? 

What engine does it run?  

How many HP? 

Turbo or no?

Do you have a pic of your dozer?  

When do you go back to work, SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!! :slacker:

LOSER!!! LMAO!! NO MONEY LOSER!!! WELFARE BOY!!! 

24 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

How much do you make runnin' the dozer at the wood-chip factory? 

What engine does it run?  

How many HP? 

Turbo or no?

Do you have a pic of your dozer?  

When do you go back to work, SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!! :slacker:LOSER!!! LMAO!! NO MONEY LOSER!!! WELFARE BOY!!! 

Wood chip factory? Is there such a thing? Do you read what you post?

What I make is not of you concern. Asking someone what they make is ignorant. I expect that from you however.

It's a Cat D8T. You can look up the specs since you seem to have time to do so.

I told you to stop asking people for pictures! Till you post real, non 80s era Sears catalog pictures, stop fucking asking!

I will go back to work when the Dr says I'm ready. Unlike a FATASS MALL COP my job is very physical and having only one wing it's not the place to be.

Never been a slacker. Ask anyone who knows me! I look after myself and have no issues working hard for what I have/ get.

Not everyone on welfare is a loser BTW. Sometimes situations are bleak. People lose jobs. Deadbeats leave their families to survive on their own. You remind me of a deadbeat......

You're always looking down your nose at people. Rough childhood? Spoiled kid? Only child? Molested? Parents split? Parents poor/ rich? Some "broad" Break your heart?

There is something wrong with you! Your are not better than me or anyone else here. IMO you are probably weak minded, trying to compensate for your shortcomings or just a FUCKING ASSHOLE!

Have a nice weekend buddy!