Sign in to follow this  
jtssrx

Actress @RoseMcgowan blocked from Twitter after tweeting about Harvey Weinstein and Ben Affleck"

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

who is being a hypocrite on this story, and why? because the way I see it, many on the right just voted in an admitted predator, womanizer, cheater to the WH. so please, explain how we are hypocrits and you and others are not.

 

Good little liberal....everything will be alright once the Russia thing unfolds. :lmao:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Good little liberal....everything will be alright once the Russia thing unfolds. :lmao:

I was hoping for a valid answer from jttsrx, instead of your usual bullshit.

:dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

I was hoping for a valid answer from jttsrx, instead of your usual bullshit.

:dunno: 

Try not doing your usual bullshit for once...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she’s a brave young lady taking on a male bully in corporate america. just goes to show, there’s still a power equality issue among the genders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

this is the kind of shit assange spreads around, to get the bens, noggins, jttsrxs all riled up

years ago rose had said a very powerful person in Hollywood had raped her . what to bet who it was  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the fuck is rose mcgrowin and what is she yammering on and on about? Did she fuck that guy for a part or sonething or was she oblivious to the way hollywood works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

she’s a brave young lady taking on a male bully in corporate america. just goes to show, there’s still a power equality issue among the genders. 

Men will always be more powerful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Men will always be more powerful

what’s your excuse? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Who the fuck is rose mcgrowin and what is she yammering on and on about? Did she fuck that guy for a part or sonething or was she oblivious to the way hollywood works?

this is her in a reenactment of the night with Harvey lol

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

what’s your excuse? 

Yours is your not a man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

years ago rose had said a very powerful person in Hollywood had raped her . what to bet who it was  

I am waiting for Corey Feldman to come out saying more about the "influential people" in hollywood.  Years ago, he said some things about being a young actor in hollywood, but would not say anything more except some weird things go on.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never understood why people in this Country want to put these Hollywood people up on a pedestal and worship them like gods. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Never understood why people in this Country want to put these Hollywood people up on a pedestal and worship them like gods. 

There are many that do, but most rural people around my area could give 2 shits about Hollywood people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There are many that do, but most rural people around my area could give 2 shits about Hollywood people. 

Lot of people hang on their every word.

Look how many of those gossip shows are on, award shows.

I am bombarded every morning with the awesomeness , jaw dropping, stunning, eye brow raising, unbelievable, things they are up to. There is obviously a huge market for anything Hollywood.

I also find it strange how differently you are perceived if you are a disgusting pervert with money.  If Weinstein was a plumber making 60 k a year, I guarantee he would not be going to rehab to deal with his "addiction"  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lot of people hang on their every word.

Look how many of those gossip shows are on, award shows.

I am bombarded every morning with the awesomeness , jaw dropping, stunning, eye brow raising, unbelievable, things they are up to. There is obviously a huge market for anything Hollywood.

I also find it strange how differently you are perceived if you are a disgusting pervert with money.  If Weinstein was a plumber making 60 k a year, I guarantee he would not be going to rehab to deal with his "addiction"  

60k plumbers never get the quality ass that a multimillionaire movie producer gets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

60k plumbers never get the quality ass that a multimillionaire movie producer gets. 

Not really my point, but I digress.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Not really my point, but I digress.

 

simply pointing out the obvious here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cold War said:

Never understood why people in this Country want to put these Hollywood people up on a pedestal and worship them like gods. 

When you have nothing else...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, racer254 said:

There are many that do, but most rural people around my area could give 2 shits about Hollywood people. 

It's why the miserable Hollywood fucks and liberal elitists refer to everything between the coasts as flyover country....fuck both groups.:thumb::saluting:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

60k plumbers never get the quality ass that a multimillionaire movie producer gets. 

Bullshit! All of the movies I watch,the plumber is nailing a naughty hot house wife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the 20/20  story.

POS should be in jail.  Serial rapist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.