Actress @RoseMcgowan blocked from Twitter after tweeting about Harvey Weinstein and Ben Affleck"

jtssrx

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

who is being a hypocrite on this story, and why? because the way I see it, many on the right just voted in an admitted predator, womanizer, cheater to the WH. so please, explain how we are hypocrits and you and others are not.

Good little liberal....everything will be alright once the Russia thing unfolds. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

this is the kind of shit assange spreads around, to get the bens, noggins, jttsrxs all riled up

years ago rose had said a very powerful person in Hollywood had raped her . what to bet who it was  

12 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Who the fuck is rose mcgrowin and what is she yammering on and on about? Did she fuck that guy for a part or sonething or was she oblivious to the way hollywood works?

this is her in a reenactment of the night with Harvey lol

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

years ago rose had said a very powerful person in Hollywood had raped her . what to bet who it was  

I am waiting for Corey Feldman to come out saying more about the "influential people" in hollywood.  Years ago, he said some things about being a young actor in hollywood, but would not say anything more except some weird things go on.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Never understood why people in this Country want to put these Hollywood people up on a pedestal and worship them like gods. 

There are many that do, but most rural people around my area could give 2 shits about Hollywood people. 

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There are many that do, but most rural people around my area could give 2 shits about Hollywood people. 

Lot of people hang on their every word.

Look how many of those gossip shows are on, award shows.

I am bombarded every morning with the awesomeness , jaw dropping, stunning, eye brow raising, unbelievable, things they are up to. There is obviously a huge market for anything Hollywood.

I also find it strange how differently you are perceived if you are a disgusting pervert with money.  If Weinstein was a plumber making 60 k a year, I guarantee he would not be going to rehab to deal with his "addiction"  

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Lot of people hang on their every word.

Look how many of those gossip shows are on, award shows.

I am bombarded every morning with the awesomeness , jaw dropping, stunning, eye brow raising, unbelievable, things they are up to. There is obviously a huge market for anything Hollywood.

I also find it strange how differently you are perceived if you are a disgusting pervert with money.  If Weinstein was a plumber making 60 k a year, I guarantee he would not be going to rehab to deal with his "addiction"  

60k plumbers never get the quality ass that a multimillionaire movie producer gets. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, racer254 said:

It's why the miserable Hollywood fucks and liberal elitists refer to everything between the coasts as flyover country....fuck both groups.:thumb::saluting:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

60k plumbers never get the quality ass that a multimillionaire movie producer gets. 

Bullshit! All of the movies I watch,the plumber is nailing a naughty hot house wife.