Poor NBC and the liberal sheep

Pete

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry I disagree.  I don't think most men talk about grabbing women in the pussy WITHOUT their permission.   Thats the distinction I'm making.  I may say plenty of locker room talk about women but its never without the assumption of it being mutually agreeable to both of us.   

You have women in the locker room with you? Do tell.....

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Listen to the recent divorcee, your ex wife left you a case of Jergens as a parting gift. She knew you were gonna be a star member of the "Yankees" :lmao:

there’s a few of us divorced guys here. from what i can tell life is pretty good for them as well. i have no complaints. 

none the less, the hypocrisy among republicans here is deafening. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry I disagree.  I don't think most men talk about grabbing women in the pussy WITHOUT their permission.   Thats the distinction I'm making.  I may say plenty of locker room talk about women but its never without the assumption of it being mutually agreeable to both of us.   

exactly. I like how snake and others are making this something it's not.

19 minutes ago, COPO said:

40 years of a monopoly is finally coming crashing down on all the libs.. good

wtf are you babbling about?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

The big 3 news organizations that you try to,protect. They no longer can cover up stuff like you want them to

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

there’s a few of us divorced guys here. from what i can tell life is pretty good for them as well. i have no complaints. 

Not divorced and never married, but I have an ex, we were together for 17 years, also she is the mother of my kids.. Life without her could not be any better...:bc:

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

it really is amazing, comical, but not surprising. only a rww can take a Hollywood pervert, connect him directly to hillary, vote a known pervert into the WH, then turn around and accuse those who point out their idiocy, hypocrisy, and fake outrage as "defending" the Hollywood pervert.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Holy fuck bub, look at the tits on that one!

Oh, man, I would _______________________________________out of her.

Nope, never said that before, didja?

Just now, Snake said:

Holy fuck bub, look at the tits on that one!

Oh, man, I would _______________________________________out of her.

Nope, never said that before, didja?

looking at, commenting, fantasizing about is not the same as admitting you grabbed pussy without her consent. jesus christ dude, come back to reality.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

looking at, commenting, fantasizing about is not the same as admitting you grabbed pussy without her consent. jesus christ dude, come back to reality.

Who was the woman in the trailer with him and Bush?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: so all 3 organizations are in this big cover up now?

Mr. Weinstein had his own enablers. He built his empire on a pile of positive press clippings that, before the internet era, could have reached the moon. Mr. Carr wrote in a 2001 New York magazine profile of Mr. Weinstein, of whom he was an astute observer: “As the keeper of star-making machinery, Weinstein has re-engineered the media process so that he lives beyond its downsides.”

Every now and then, glimpses of his nasty side spilled out, like when he placed the reporter Andrew Goldman in a headlock and dragged him out of a party in 2000. Someone who was involved in that altercation, Rebecca Traister, wrote in New York’s The Cut on Thursday that it didn’t get the media attention it deserved because “there were so many journalists on his payroll, working as consultants on movie projects, or as screenwriters, or for his magazine.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/business/media/harvey-weinsteins-media-enablers.html

Have you even read anything about this, or are you just talking pointing us to death???

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

power corrupts. doesn’t matter if it comes with an r or d. anyone who says otherwise is either a brain dead fuck or political hack. 

Yes, I agree it corrupts. On both sides.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it really is amazing, comical, but not surprising. only a rww can take a Hollywood pervert, connect him directly to hillary, vote a known pervert into the WH, then turn around and accuse those who point out their idiocy, hypocrisy, and fake outrage as "defending" the Hollywood pervert.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

:lol:

Liberals whining about hypocrisy. :lol: