Poor NBC and the liberal sheep

Pete

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what facts am I refusing to believe? farrow went to nbc in the summer, they hesitated. farrow goes elsewhere months later, story released :dunno:

This is why this thread has the title....."the liberal sheep" 

You're part of that group.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly what laws were broken, and when should we expect the indictments?  Lets talk about the uranium and Clinton Foundation now.  That seems um, how do we say,  something that could be considered pay for play if not treason.  

:lol:   Slinger still cannot comprehend the definition of collusion.  1. A meeting alone is not cooperation or conspiracy.   2. How can you cheat or deceive someone if what you are looking for are truthful facts?   3. No agreement ever took place.   

Want collusion look no further than the Trump dossier.   Collision on multiple levels. 

Now if the meeting had produced something untruthful that the Trump campaign tried to use in exchange for something then without question its collusion.  

Collusion

An agreement between two or more people to defraud a person of his or her rights or to obtain something that is prohibitedby law.

A secret arrangement wherein two or more people whose legal interests seemingly conflict conspire to commit Fraud uponanother person; a pact between two people to deceive a court with the purpose of obtaining something that they would notbe able to get through legitimate judicial channels.

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

What's hilarious is all the comments that were made about Weinstein over the years by celebs that in reality were not sarcasm.  They've know for decades he is a piece of shit.

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll defend it, because every man (minus Snot, I guess) has said 1,000x worse.

Talk about hypocrisy.

I disagree Snake.   Not every man goes around saying they use their influence to grab women by the pussy or 1000x's worse.   I don't disagree that it wasn't much more than locker room talk but it was still inappropriate but to compare that to what Clinton DID is laughable. 

I'm an admitted male chauvinist but I don't go around talking about grabbing women inappropriately.   

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems to be a lot of worried trump supporters here. So many deflecting threads.

the only ones worried are the libs cause they are getting their ass handed to them AGAIN. Glad you can join them

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I disagree Snake.   Not every man goes around saying they use their influence to grab women by the pussy or 1000x's worse.   I don't disagree that it wasn't much more than locker room talk but it was still inappropriate but to compare that to what Clinton DID is laughable. 

I'm an admitted male chauvinist but I don't go around talking about grabbing women inappropriately.   

Comon, every man has said way worse shit than grab em by the pussy, hell I did yesterday :lol: we all have say fucked up shit with our buddies

Weinstein is a real dirt bag, slinger does care cause theyre on the same team

Just now, MiSledder said:

Comon, every man has said way worse shit than grab em by the pussy, hell I did yesterday :lol: we all have say fucked up shit with our buddies

The current problem with America lies in that simple statement.

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agree to disagree.

9 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Sorry I disagree.  I don't think most men talk about grabbing women in the pussy WITHOUT their permission.   Thats the distinction I'm making.  I may say plenty of locker room talk about women but its never without the assumption of it being mutually agreeable to both of us.   

Edited by Highmark

Farrow had a lot of material already. In March, he had acquired a damning and much-coveted audio recording in which Weinstein admits to having groped an Italian model. He had interviews with former executives and assistants who’d worked closely with Weinstein who spoke about the culture of harassment and abuse he perpetrated. And now he had someone ready to accuse Weinstein of rape, on camera.

But at that moment Farrow was also caught in the pincers of an NBC News edict. He had been told by executives at NBC News that he didn’t have enough reporting to go on air with his Weinstein story, according to four sources, and he had been told by the network to stop reporting on it. NBC tried to put a stop to the interview with the woman accusing Weinstein of rape. The network insisted he not use an NBC News crew for the interview, and neither was he to mention his NBC News affiliation. And so that was how Ronan Farrow wound up paying out of his own pocket for a camera crew to film an interview.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nbc-harvey-weinstein_us_59de5688e4b0eb18af059685

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Farrow had a lot of material already. In March, he had acquired a damning and much-coveted audio recording in which Weinstein admits to having groped an Italian model. He had interviews with former executives and assistants who’d worked closely with Weinstein who spoke about the culture of harassment and abuse he perpetrated. And now he had someone ready to accuse Weinstein of rape, on camera.

But at that moment Farrow was also caught in the pincers of an NBC News edict. He had been told by executives at NBC News that he didn’t have enough reporting to go on air with his Weinstein story, according to four sources, and he had been told by the network to stop reporting on it. NBC tried to put a stop to the interview with the woman accusing Weinstein of rape. The network insisted he not use an NBC News crew for the interview, and neither was he to mention his NBC News affiliation. And so that was how Ronan Farrow wound up paying out of his own pocket for a camera crew to film an interview.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nbc-harvey-weinstein_us_59de5688e4b0eb18af059685

OUCH>>>>>