Poor NBC and the liberal sheep

Pete

“I walked into the door at The New Yorker with an explosively reportable piece that should have been public earlier. And immediately, obviously, The New Yorker recognized that. And it is not accurate to say that it was not reportable. In fact, there were multiple determinations that it was reportable at NBC.”

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Snoslinger said:

"protecting a perv" says the clown who help vote one into the white house.

dopo, take your fake outrage case #326 and shove it up your ass, idiot  :bc:

glad you support a perv.. fucking asshole GFY

1 minute ago, Snake said:

“I walked into the door at The New Yorker with an explosively reportable piece that should have been public earlier. And immediately, obviously, The New Yorker recognized that. And it is not accurate to say that it was not reportable. In fact, there were multiple determinations that it was reportable at NBC.”

:owned:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

he presented the story during the summer. that's several months ago, a lot of time to get more "beef" to the story  :handjob:

if he took it to abc, cbs, cnn the next day and they went for it...

you may have a case.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I wonder when they will find proof of Trump's perversion along with Russian collusion.:lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

he presented the story during the summer. that's several months ago, a lot of time to get more "beef" to the story  :handjob:

if he took it to abc, cbs, cnn the next day and they went for it...

you may have a case.

Listen to yourself.  Trump, said some bad stuff and you are falling all over it.  But when a hollywood liberal has a story and people are trying to protect his behavior you defend him.  FFS you're a hack.

Just now, racer254 said:

Listen to yourself.  Trump, said some bad stuff and you are falling all over it.  But when a hollywood liberal has a story and people are trying to protect his behavior you defend him.  FFS you're a hack.

nbc was not trying to protect anyone you dumb ass! I am not defending this idiot either. peddle your BS elsewhere.

the lame conspiracy theories some of you nitwits fall for, and the legit ones you ignore, are too funny, and very telling :news:

"extra, extra read all about it.....nbc wanted to protect Weinstein"

:lol:

Someone refuses to believe facts presented.

we already know there was collusion....

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

what facts am I refusing to believe? farrow went to nbc in the summer, they hesitated. farrow goes elsewhere months later, story released :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Remember when the left constantly defended Bill Clinton when it was obvious he was a sexual predator.......oops they still are defending him.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Remember when the left constantly defended Bill Clinton when it was obvious he was a sexual predator.......oops they still are defending him.  

I remember a shit load of righties crying about the bill accusations, and then turning around and voting an admitted predator into the WH

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

emailchain-0711.jpg

Exactly what laws were broken, and when should we expect the indictments?  Lets talk about the uranium and Clinton Foundation now.  That seems um, how do we say,  something that could be considered pay for play if not treason.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

I remember a shit load of righties crying about the bill accusations, and then turning around and voting an admitted predator into the WH

Funny how the none of the accusations against Trump were found to be remotely true (grabbing anyone by the pussy).  Was what he said in that interview disgusting, absolutely and I won't defend that but actions are much larger than words.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Funny how the none of the accusations against Trump were found to be remotely true (grabbing anyone by the pussy).  Was what he said in that interview disgusting, absolutely and I won't defend that but actions are much larger than words.  

I'll defend it, because every man (minus Snot, I guess) has said 1,000x worse.

Talk about hypocrisy.