***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

We're having some friends over later for pizza on the grill.   Beauty of a day.  :bc: 

It's awesome here too, low 70's,, finally a day off after 21 straight, although I'd love to hang out and do some beers and watch some racing, going to go cut up a 70ft pine I dropped a few weeks ago on my side lot.. Enjoy the day man! :barbeque::bc:

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's awesome here too, low 70's,, finally a day off after 21 straight, although I'd love to hang out and do some beers and watch some racing, going to go cut up a 70ft pine I dropped a few weeks ago on my side lot.. Enjoy the day man! :barbeque::bc:

nice having a mild temp day, going to finally get to work on my Dakota project with out sweating my ass of just thinking about it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It's nice here today too, but temps have been in the low 60's. Not bad in the sun, but kind of chilly in the shade with the breeze.

Pizza on the pellet grill for dinner tonight.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Looks great!!! 

Are you having Freddy over for dinner, or sending the leftovers over to the shelter?

yup him and skanky Minnie have lots of incense burning to mask their smell :lol:she's still bitching about that invisible internet dude that can't pay a fucking toll

Edited by 01mxz800
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...