***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

• Advertising Member
49 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I like a think, tar, crispy bark.

Neal

I did a few plain butts (other then rub and injection) pulled them and sauced it with Gold Rush......holy hell.

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve been inspired!  Getting four butts today, set in rub and wrapped overnight.  Smoking tomorrow!  I like to start stockpiling a bit for winter anyway.

I’m sticking with the the non-candied version.  :lmao:

You should order up some of that bbq sauce. I could drink the shit. Once you start cooking with it you have to pull yourself back and remind that it's the meat you're trying to showcase and not the sauce lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You should order up some of that bbq sauce. I could drink the shit. Once you start cooking with it you have to pull yourself back and remind that it's the meat you're trying to showcase and not the sauce lol

I’m sure it’s good as hell.  I make a thin mustard-honey sauce that is the same way.  You could put it over dirt and eat the fuck out of it.

• Advertising Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

HEEEYYYYY gallons of Gold Rush were made Tuesday, Comp 181 yesterday, and Memphis is today!!

Shore and honey probably not until winter/spring.

Edited by Seatofmypants

18 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

HEEEYYYYY gallons of Gold Rush were made Tuesday, Comp 181 yesterday, and Memphis is today!!

Shore and honey probably not until winter/spring.

Awesome ....I'll burn through what I have now by mid november and then I place and order for some gallons 

• Advertising Member
20 hours ago, f7ben said:

Awesome ....I'll burn through what I have now by mid november and then I place and order for some gallons 

Sounds good man!!  The packer didn't do Memphis yesterday.  But I have 181 and Gold Rush in gallons, so that should help a ton with shipping!

4 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

Sounds good man!!  The packer didn't do Memphis yesterday.  But I have 181 and Gold Rush in gallons, so that should help a ton with shipping!

4 hours ago, Seatofmypants said:

How many bottles in a case? :dunno: what's the FS coupon code? :snack:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

after finally selling a sled for my friend who relocated down south for his job this shows up out of the blue today as a commission, complete shocker, of course I had to break it in:bc:

IMG_20191218_151035972_TOP.jpg

IMG_20191218_123534740.jpg

Now that is a good friend. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now that is a good friend. :thumbsup:

he and I had been building smokers and experimenting on cooks and were planning on trying our hand at a couple of local cook offs but he re-located before we were able to do that, he was the one I did our "summer is swirling the toilet bowl labor day family bbq" with

• Like 1