***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

• Advertising Member
On 6/15/2019 at 2:14 PM, f7ben said:

All you guys that havent ordered sauce from mike yet really need to

Making sauce the next three days at the packer.   Today is 181, tomorrow honey, and Thursday Shore thing..... so fucking excited to get this done, its been a long process getting

everything buttoned up.....These are what the final product will look like.  Pretty proud of how it all turned out.

20190604_153207.thumb.jpg.a782401d03af2186e213b15a05a0a077.jpg

• Like 6

• Advertising Member
On 6/16/2019 at 12:24 PM, teamgreen02 said:

Looked at the FB page but not sure what the options are.  Need some recommendations.  Something where high fructose corn syrup isn't the first ingredient.  

Coworker gave me a bottle of Trader Joe's Sriracha & Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce, excellent! https://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/4811

The only HFCS in our sauce is what starts off in the Ketchup and King Syrup.  It is listed as a sub ingredient meaning it shows as #3 or #4 depending on sacue but by weight it is probably less then 5%.  FDA takes some of this crap over the top.

Mike....I think you should really push forward with the Gold sauce. That shit is over the top good. 

I'll PM you an order this week. I'll need sauce for the 4th

• Like 2

• Advertising Member
38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Mike....I think you should really push forward with the Gold sauce. That shit is over the top good. 

I'll PM you an order this week. I'll need sauce for the 4th

As soon as we finish these three up, I'm going to start hammering on the mustard and memphis (so like 2 months probably on those).  I have another sauce that we have held back too..... that is a spicy-HOT bbq for wings....I just don't know if that one will ever see the light of day.  I'm a risk taker but I didn't want to start with 5 right off the bat so I went with my gut and started with the three most marketable first (IMO).  Ill still be able to get you mustard and memphis, we just wont offer that to the "public" until we clear FDA.  You're going to loose your shit when you try the Shore Thing..... that is going to be our best seller eventually.

Edited by Seatofmtpants
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Seatofmtpants said:

As soon as we finish these three up, I'm going to start hammering on the mustard and memphis (so like 2 months probably on those).  I have another sauce that we have held back too..... that is a spicy-HOT bbq for wings....I just don't know if that one will ever see the light of day.  I'm a risk taker but I didn't want to start with 5 right off the bat so I went with my gut and started with the three most marketable first (IMO).  Ill still be able to get you mustard and memphis, we just wont offer that to the "public" until we clear FDA.  You're going to loose your shit when you try the Shore Thing..... that is going to be our best seller eventually.

MIke did you send me shore thing in the last delivery?

8 hours ago, Seatofmtpants said:

Making sauce the next three days at the packer.   Today is 181, tomorrow honey, and Thursday Shore thing..... so fucking excited to get this done, its been a long process getting

everything buttoned up.....These are what the final product will look like.  Pretty proud of how it all turned out.

How much for the trifecta shipped to me?

10 hours ago, Seatofmtpants said:

How do I get a bottle of each of them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I didn't see an order form there 

If you are a fan of mustard based sauces see if you can get a jar of Gold Standard as well...awesome stuff!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Seatofmtpants said:

Just let me know what you want and we can go from there.  Online store is being developed 

Would you do an assorted case? Do you ship internationally? :dunno: 

32 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Speaking of shipping.....I'll be dropping that off at the PO tomorrow or Friday. Forgot it the last time I went :bc:

1 hour ago, Seatofmtpants said:

Just let me know what you want and we can go from there.  Online store is being developed 

I'll take one of everything you have pm me your PayPal address and how much and I'll send it over. 

• Like 2

• Advertising Member
21 hours ago, Momorider said:

I've never shipped internationally, but there is always a first time!  Ill look into it and let you know!

• Like 1

Just now, Seatofmtpants said:

I've never shipped internationally, but there is always a first time!  Ill look into it and let you know!

Momo can be your test dummy :lol:

On 6/17/2019 at 7:51 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

This baby looks kind of cool.....

It does!  I’m looking at some new ideas.  My smoker is getting to the point of no return.  I’d like to build a permanent rock set up with a smoker, pizza oven chimney type deal.  But, not sure how long I’m staying here.  I’d love to find something like this I can take with me.