***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

34 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fuck Girl Scout cookies, can’t wait until my daughter realizes it’s a fucking non for profit scam. Damn, I’m starting to sound like Bhen?:lol:

I took down a row of peanut butter patties earlier...... :news: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dz246 said:

I took down a row of peanut butter patties earlier...... :news: 

x2 and a half sleeve of thin mints after lunch

FTR it's the biggest scam out there.  the girl scouts locally got squat,  i was shocked when the wife was the cookie mom and told me what their take was.  

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

x2 and a half sleeve of thin mints after lunch

FTR it's the biggest scam out there.  the girl scouts locally got squat,  i was shocked when the wife was the cookie mom and told me what their take was.  

They sell for $5 and the troop gets 50  cents.  One of the biggest scams going!

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a racket.

Owe, it gets better. They don’t even distribute them. The moms have to go to a distribution center, pull the orders, and fill their vans and SUV’s.  My daughters little troop sold around 1200 boxes. Do the math. They now require them to set up a booth in front of stores and in malls as well. They sold another 225 boxes at the mall one Sat. 

F63C982C-C5EE-4E66-BF03-47D389AB835A.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

Owe, it gets better. They don’t even distribute them. The moms have to go to a distribution center, pull the orders, and fill their vans and SUV’s.  My daughters little troop sold around 1200 boxes. Do the math. They now require them to set up a booth in front of stores and in malls as well. They sold another 225 boxes at the mall one Sat. 

F63C982C-C5EE-4E66-BF03-47D389AB835A.jpeg

Wow...my daughter sold them as well and I remember picking ours up at a local church and our order was already separated and ready to go and we never had to set up booths to sell them.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...my daughter sold them as well and I remember picking ours up at a local church and our order was already separated and ready to go and we never had to set up booths to sell them.

the separation was done by the cookie moms more than likely.  i used to have a few hundred cases in my garage for a week while we distributed them once pulled from the dist center.  break them up by scout and then the partial case extras and a bunch of cases would be picked up for the cookie booths. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the separation was done by the cookie moms more than likely.  i used to have a few hundred cases in my garage for a week while we distributed them once pulled from the dist center.  break them up by scout and then the partial case extras and a bunch of cases would be picked up for the cookie booths. 

My neighbor did it with popcorn and boyscouts. Lost a bay in his garage for 2 months.

• 1 month later...

surprise visit from Freddy today, grilled some ribs, stuffed peppers and some marinated chicken, sadly Minnie couldn't make it as she was working to pay off some cheap fuckers unpaid toll...…….again

IMG_20190413_152945873.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I did burnt end style with the last belly I had.  Full belly was $65.  

Neal

I've got a new supplier hopefully. Got these bellies for 2.99 tax included