***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

70hrs, 3300 miles 590 tons of hot oil moved and still find time to fire up the kettle...........................fucking posers:snack:

IMG_20170825_175828462.jpg

Yeah.....my MIL just brought me a half slab of baby backs already made from the local grocery store deli....ate those fuckers like a boss!!!!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah.....my MIL just brought me a half slab of baby backs already made from the local grocery store deli....ate those fuckers like a boss!!!!! :lol:

I just picked up a couple of steaks that im not going take 3 hrs to cook on the bbq tonite :)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ban this fucktard from this thread. :clueless:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think I'm going to make my own smoker out of that 18" kettle I picked up. Going to fab up a few rings to raise the lid up. 6" 8" and a 12" ring. May do a 18" ring with the grate mounted on the top of the ring? I'm just not ready for a plug in smoker.:barbeque:

• Like 2