***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Where the fuck is the 1987 conversion van you promised my family?:saluting:

Snowrider is using it right now.  He's trying to get the neighborhood kids to load up and help him find his puppy.  It'll be returned to you at a later date if it isn't impounded for evidence.

:lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Snowrider is using it right now.  He's trying to get the neighborhood kids to load up and help him find his puppy.  It'll be returned to you at a later date if it isn't impounded for evidence.

Oh fuck.....:lmao:

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Their drunk asses are heading to the Metallica show. I'm to cheap to pay $200 a seat.:dontknow:

Sounds like you are a cheap fuck frugal like me :bc:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I wouldn't pay $10 to see Metallica, much less $200

metallica puts on a great show,  i couldn't bring myself to drop the $250-300 a few weeks back to get decent seats but i've seen them a couple of times.  

Thinking of picking up one of these to replace my little traeger,  like the sear station a lot could prob use this grill exclusively until winter when i need the propane because of temp,  I just can't see spending the money on a Memphis for the few months I can just keep using my weber.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

metallica puts on a great show,  i couldn't bring myself to drop the $250-300 a few weeks back to get decent seats but i've seen them a couple of times.  

Thinking of picking up one of these to replace my little traeger,  like the sear station a lot could prob use this grill exclusively until winter when i need the propane because of temp,  I just can't see spending the money on a Memphis for the few months I can just keep using my weber.  

I have been looking at those too I like it better than what I see from Treager, same price range too

I just wrapped them a little while ago with; butter, brown sugar and honey. I prefer them un-wrapped, but Nicole prefers them wrapped. I learned a long time ago to pick my battles:lol:

1.jpg

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just wrapped them a little while ago with; butter, brown sugar and honey. I prefer them un-wrapped, but Nicole prefers them wrapped. I learned a long time ago to pick my battles:lol:

1.jpg

Your wife looks like she has good taste. Maybe I should send her a FB friend request?:lmao:

41 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I just searched Mrs CrockpotfuckstickMcRib,and nothing came up. Perhaps she goes by something else.:lmao::whistle::dontknow:

Did you try Mrs Crockpotteakettlefuckstick????

• Like 2