***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

24hrs of boneless skinless thighs in the spiedie sauce homie..grill for 10min each side,..chop and toss in a salad..:bc:

the chicken I did tonight was bought marinated in Speidie sauce and I used the Stearns sauce while cooking, nice 1/2 roll of paper towels sloppy, just the way chicken should be:bbq2:

• Like 1

I was in Messena NY today CrockpotKF could have got his Crock-Pot delivered personally and a free lunch had I known how close I was to his neck of the woods...,he would have had to drive to me though hard to park a semi in the woods LOL

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I was in Messena NY today CrockpotKF could have got his Crock-Pot delivered personally and a free lunch had I known how close I was to his neck of the woods...,he would have had to drive to me though hard to park a semi in the woods LOL

Close is a subjective word around here. You were 4hrs away if you stayed in the states, 3.5 hrs if you went through Canada. East / West roads around here suck! They just concentrate on the north / south roads so they can get the tourists up here :lol:

1.jpg

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Close is a subjective word around here. You were 4hrs away if you stayed in the states, 3.5 hrs if you went through Canada. East / West roads around here suck! They just concentrate on the north / south roads so they can get the tourists up here :lol:

1.jpg

It would have been halfway:wtf:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

It would have been halfway:wtf:

If I had known I would have gladly driven 2 hours for the free lunch, LOL. What were you doing that far north? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Noticed there was no pics from smales in here from the weekend..... :news: 

Yeah that smales guy is a piece of work...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ckf said:

If I had known I would have gladly driven 2 hours for the free lunch, LOL. What were you doing that far north? 

I had to drop a trailer of material at a road we are doing for the power station there, was a nice scenic trip to the St. Lawrence seaway

• Like 1

Chicken is almost done grilling, letting it cool for about an hour and then chicken ceasar salads tonight for dinner 

DSC_0854.JPG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Step 2 is complete....just bought a bag of Kingsford Hickory Charcoal....this just might happen today! :lol:

Baby steps!!!!!111

:lol:  :bc: 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

come on mr biggie smails feller lets see some pics

Thinking about letting the chicken marinate another day........:dontknow:

47 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

my lady friend Minnie the moocher has been marinating for a few days hope they get the water fixed down at the mission soon

Sounds a bit shall we say....yeasty.