***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i think i use the sideburner on my original genesis C about 20 times in 15 years usually if it's outside cooking needing a burner i use the turkey fryer

Well , that's 20 times that you needed it......... and had it .   :bc:

21 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Both of those are far from little.   Didn't want a side burner.  I've had them on grills before, never use them

I'd stuff you in that grill and then shove the whole thing right off the deck.    :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well , that's 20 times that you needed it......... and had it .   :bc:

I'd stuff you in that grill and then shove the whole thing right off the deck.    :bc:

I don't have a deck :finger:

I told you a while ago to pull your bottom lip over your hear and swallow :fuckyou: 

7 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Nice :bc:

Pretty easy, too. The rub is equal parts ground pepper and ground coriander. I added a little bit of Montreal steak seasoning, too. I don't have a spice grinder so I used the coffee grinder for the coriander seeds :lol:

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:finger::finger:

:fuckyou::finger::groin:

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

Pretty easy, too. The rub is equal parts ground pepper and ground coriander. I added a little bit of Montreal steak seasoning, too. I don't have a spice grinder so I used the coffee grinder for the coriander seeds :lol:

Use a pepper mill :bc:

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

They don't work as good as a spice grinder, but they would be fine for what you were doing

I was just looking on Amazon for spice grinders and there are a lot of combo coffee / spice grinders https://www.amazon.com/KRUPS-Electric-Grinder-Stainless-3-Ounce/dp/B00004SPEU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1491879500&sr=1-5&keywords=spice+grinder&linkCode=ll1&tag=nekwx-20&linkId=6a415315c58f24c90755114577faab0f

In comes Dave to bust Jay's balls :koo-koo:     Time to go :fishing: for something else Dave, AMG hasn't been taking the bait :bc:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I need to order one.  Don't need anything fancy. Only use for Thanksgiving and Christmas to grind up herbs and spices for injecting into turkeys prior to deep frying 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I was just looking on Amazon for spice grinders and there are a lot of combo coffee / spice grinders https://www.amazon.com/KRUPS-Electric-Grinder-Stainless-3-Ounce/dp/B00004SPEU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1491879500&sr=1-5&keywords=spice+grinder&linkCode=ll1&tag=nekwx-20&linkId=6a415315c58f24c90755114577faab0f

In comes Dave to bust Jay's balls :koo-koo:     Time to go :fishing: for something else Dave, AMG hasn't been taking the bait :bc:

Oh i know hes still reading my posts though....and thats good enough for me. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Ribs in the smoker for 2 hours. Might give them another half hour then out to wrap them. :bc:

I usually do 3 hours before I wrap them :bc:

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

For back ribs too? I'm thinking 3 too now because it was at 200 for an hour and then jumped to 220-230. :bc:

Yes, 3 hours for babyback ribs, then wrapped with honey and brown sugar for about an hour.