***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

On 2/25/2017 at 6:07 PM, f7ben said:

you guys buying your fucking ribs at walmart? I buy them out of the meat cooler at the butcher.....like a white person does !!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

I buy my ribs at Save A Lot mother fucker!!!!!!!111111111, local butcher puts his thumb on the motherfucking scale

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Looks great!

BTW, did you end up bringing Freddy a couple of FS stickers?    :lol:

yes he did mr ckf feller, the 01mxz feller is one fine snowmachiner, I was going to have sister mary elephant take a picture of it on my awesome ski-daddler but some kind feller donated a formula mx to goodwill and I have been working extra hard at the mission to get it:bc:

9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

as much as it pains me to give credit where credit is due, but I am going to give bipolorhooknoseiwanttooverthrowthegovernment 2:good::good:on his Tender quick brine idea:bc:

I was just eating some of the chicken I did .....it is good !!!

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was just eating some of the chicken I did .....it is good !!!

I never seen it before you mentioned it, chicken turned out great, oh the possiblities gonna do some expementing now:bc:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

I never seen it before you mentioned it, chicken turned out great, oh the possiblities gonna do some expementing now:bc:

For sure .....the whole curing thing is wide open and there are so many possibilities. I love corned beef and pastrami .....turkey breast done the way that chicken was are delicious etc etc etc

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For sure .....the whole curing thing is wide open and there are so many possibilities. I love corned beef and pastrami .....turkey breast done the way that chicken was are delicious etc etc etc

I did the chicken an the grill, but I was going to out back and bring my big cooker/smoker up and start getting that ready to get the neighborhood smelling good again, now I am already planning the 1st BIG cook

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

I did the chicken an the grill, but I was going to out back and bring my big cooker/smoker up and start getting that ready to get the neighborhood smelling good again, now I am already planning the 1st BIG cook

nice