What Motorfist Jacket is this?

• Platinum Contributing Member

fuck, thats the original recon, when it was made in america, buy it! i have had mine for 10 years, best gear ever.. Make sure you get nikwax to wash it.. I paid $500 for my coat when it was a current model,,

Edited by Rigid1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

fuck, thats the original recon, when it was made in america, buy it! i have had mine for 10 years, best gear ever.. Make sure you get nikwax to wash it.. I paid $500 for my coat when it was a current model,,

No shit....it’s uninsulated and dude says it brand new without tags for 85 bucks shipped.:thumb:

Edited by Biggie Smails

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No shit....it’s uninsulated and dude says it brand new without tags for 85 bucks shipped.:thumb:

yeah, buy it..the new stuff is heavy, that is the original motorfist, very light gear, if you dont like it, ill buy it off you if its the right size..

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

there is no liner, so you know, its more of a thick shell, but you can stand in a shower with that fucker on and be dry.

Well, in smales case, how would it do if you jumped in a lake????

:stirthepot::lol:

Got this baby in the mail yesterday and it’s the best 85 bucks I’ve ever spent on a coat...came better than advertised and the seller shipped it I believe from BC and I got it fast! :thumb:

BTW these offset zippers should be mandatory...awesome.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Got this baby in the mail yesterday and it’s the best 85 bucks I’ve ever spent on a coat...came better than advertised and the seller shipped it I believe from BC and I got it fast! :thumb:

I believe you have a lifetime warranty on that coat also...:bc:

Motorfist guarantees the quality and performance of all of our products.

Motorfist’s Lifetime* Warranty Plus covers all eVent jackets, bibs, and pants against failure in materials and/or workmanship for the normal life of the product.

If requested, we’ll even provide you with a loaner jacket, pant, or bib while processing your claim (that’s the “Plus” part). Backed by the Lifetime* Warranty Plus, you’ll never miss that perfect Bluebird snowmobile day.

Edited by Rigid1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

BTW these offset zippers should be mandatory...awesome.

The offset zipper is such a great idea, no more having that thing poking you under the chin.

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I believe you have a lifetime warranty on that coat also...:bc:

Motorfist guarantees the quality and performance of all of our products.

Motorfist’s Lifetime* Warranty Plus covers all eVent jackets, bibs, and pants against failure in materials and/or workmanship for the normal life of the product.

If requested, we’ll even provide you with a loaner jacket, pant, or bib while processing your claim (that’s the “Plus” part). Backed by the Lifetime* Warranty Plus, you’ll never miss that perfect Bluebird snowmobile day.

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The offset zipper is such a great idea, no more having that thing poking you under the chin.

Now that is quality customer service...it’s a 2XL which is what I normally wear and the sleeves are a tad long but no big deal. Can’t wait for a nice cold rainy fall day so I can test her out walking the dog.:thumb:

Checked out their stuff at the Milwaukee snow show.   Damn nice but pricey.   I like their layering system more so than their lined coats.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Checked out their stuff at the Milwaukee snow show.   Damn nice but pricey.   I like their layering system more so than their lined coats.  

According to Rigid1 this is a first generation Rekon Jacket and was fairly pricey new...I got this one new without tags for a song. :bc:

According to Rigid1 this is a first generation Rekon Jacket and was fairly pricey new...I got this one new without tags for a song. :bc:

New lined jacket with removable liner is like $450.   Think its call Rekon.

http://motorfist.com/product-category/snow/mens/snow-jackets/

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

shop in their clearance section..

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You stole that coat!!

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You stole that coat!!

I have been pretty lucky the past couple seasons finding deals...I’ve got this one, a Scott Goretex and a Fly Racing with a zip out liner and I have roughly 300 bucks into all of them....now if I could only do this well on sleds....... :lol:

I have been pretty lucky the past couple seasons finding deals...I’ve got this one, a Scott Goretex and a Fly Racing with a zip out liner and I have roughly 300 bucks into all of them....now if I could only do this well on sleds....... :lol:

Im going to contact MF tomorrow and see about a warranty on my bibs..I have definite tears in the inside of legs where my boots rub..Not really their fault but I have a tear around one of their logos on my thigh that is stitched on, now thats not my fault. So Im going to see about warranty or a repair..keep you all posted how they do me..

• Thanks 1