so let me get this straight....

trumpsters are bashing hillary because she was affiliated with a hollywood sexual predator, but didn't come out and condemn him for it soon enough. 

the same trumpsters who actually voted for a sexual predator to the potus. 

i swear to god i have never seen so many people get so retarded when it comes to the clintons. since you trumpsters can't see how dumb this really is, ask your spouse, a friend, family member, anyone to explain it to you. holy fuck :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Saying you could grab some pussy, bad. 

Raping women and having your wife help mother fuck the victims, good. 

go have an affair (but pray for forgiveness immediatley afterwards), tell your wife it isn't true, and tell us how she befriends the supposed victim :lol:

you're probably, no definitely, the best example of "the clinton effect" ever. completely retarded when it comes to hillary, mr pizzagate!

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You watch way too much bullshit news.

In the real world no one is wanting anything from Hillary  but to stfu and go away.

Who on here was crying about her response time?  Braindead Bob?  Does he care?  

Typical Clown Posse fake outrage :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

go have an affair (but pray for forgiveness immediatley afterwards), tell your wife it isn't true, and tell us how she befriends the supposed victim :lol:

you're probably, no definitely, the best example of "the clinton effect" ever. completely retarded when it comes to hillary, mr pizzagate!

:bc: Cinder Block loves the unborn and is a good Christian man....just ask him :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: Cinder Block loves the unborn and is a good Christian man....just ask him :lmao: 

he is a piece of work. 

"dear lord, please forgive me again today. i don't really mean the things i say in freedom sledder, or how i act when i'm with friends"

:lol:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Who on here was crying bakut her response time?  Braindead Bob?  Does he care?  

Typical Clown Posse fake outrage :lmao: 

I have no idea who that is.

Honestly, do you really think anyone other than loons we're worried about Hillary's take on it .

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have no idea who that is.

Honestly, do you really think anyone other than loons we're worried about Hillary's take on it .

that's who we are referring to. there have been numerous comments about hillary's ties to this guy, and the speed at which she responded.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that's who we are referring to. there have been numerous comments about hillary's ties to this guy, and the speed at which she responded.

Do you get pats on the head of affirmation defending her at all costs or is this just a lifelong hobby? 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If she runs for office again and takes money from him than it is problematic.

I see no problem with her ties to him before the allegations broke.

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If she runs for office again and takes money from him than it is problematic.

I see no problem with her ties to him before the allegations broke.

that's exactly how rational people look at it. so you admit trumpsters moaning and groaning about this is asinine, hypocritical, etc?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

that's exactly how rational people look at it. so you admit trumpsters moaning and groaning about this is asinine, hypocritical, etc?

Yup.   Having to apologize for taking money from a donor  who was later involved in a scandal is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup.   Having to apologize for taking money from a donor  who was later involved in a scandal is ridiculous.

i completely agree. expecting them to pay back the money, especially if it's been spent already, is ridiculous as well.