you better stand so we can feel good.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Or.... If you hate this country so much, man up and revolt or move. It's funny, you'll never see lib's revolt. 

NEVER, EVER.  Cowardice and true ignorance runs deep outside of their virtual world's safe room.  

• Gold Member

If the nfl and team owners are losing money cause of the players actions I think they can and should take action against the offending players.  Players are just employees in the end and just like any employee in any other profession, if you cost more money then you produce, they should send their ass packing if they want

31 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Or.... If you hate this country so much, man up and revolt or move. It's funny, you'll never see lib's revolt. 

You got any footage of pubes revolting?

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

If the nfl and team owners are losing money cause of the players actions I think they can and should take action against the offending players.  Players are just employees in the end and just like any employee in any other profession, if you cost more money then you produce, they should send their ass packing if they want

They CAN legally.  This IS NOT AN AMENDMENT RIGHT....like the left-tards have been touting.  And the rest of the post...yeah...you get it.  :bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Image result for trump supporters voting at polls

Yeah voting for an establishment candidate is REVOLTING!!! Only in neoconland. :lol:

"Hey, we're fighting against tyranny, we're voting republican!!!!!1111"

:lol:

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah voting for an establishment candidate is REVOLTING!!! Only in neoconland. :lol:

"Hey, we're fighting against tyranny, we're voting republican!!!!!1111"

What "revolt" are you talking about?  Was there a revolt I missed?  I'm absolutely sure there wasn't.  The point was....the left isn't going to do a god damned thing but whine and cry senselessly....on the internet and in their safe places.  And like the NFL whiners...nobody is interested in seeing that shit.  Go cry in private.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What "revolt" are you talking about?  Was there a revolt I missed?  I'm absolutely sure there wasn't.  The point was....the left isn't going to do a god damned thing but whine and cry senselessly....on the internet and in their safe places.  And like the NFL whiners...nobody is interested in seeing that shit.  Go cry in private.

That's all anybody does. Do you think you and Wolfe and momo would be all not pissing and shitting your pants if hillary was president?

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's all anybody does. Do you think you and Wolfe and momo would be all not pissing and shitting your pants if hillary was president?

I wouldn't at all.  I actually planned for it.  I lost all hope in any chance for Americans to not be stupid fucking sheep after Obama was re-elected.  I just re-tailored my suit to fit better.  :lmao: But I'll never change my teeth.

Image result for scary wolf in sheep's clothing

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

AHHHHHH....hahahhahahahahahahah.  Lib-Tards still aren't getting it.  aaahahahahhahahhahhahahha!!!

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nfl approval ratings

trump voters are like their boss. easily offended, thin skinned cunys

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

trump voters are like their boss. easily offended, thin skinned cunys

"Constitutional rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111"

Aaaahahhahahahhahah a ahahahhahahahhahahahh