game on!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good god...Double penetration from Slope and Slinger....have some fucking pride. :lol:

:lmao: You and pride don't belong in the same sentence :lol: Poor Jimmy - sold his soul :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

now trump is threatening nfl tax breaks unless "he wins". :lol:

why not get rid of these tax breaks and related shit, regardless. the owners, players, etc can afford their own stadiums and shit. 

cue the usual "tax break supporting" trumpsters to suddenly think this is the best idea since trump steaks!

Theres no way Ive ever supported a tax break for nfl ownets, stop assigning positions 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Didn't you read my post?  Those are my thoughts, you guys are outraged because you were told to be outraged.

yep, and it said nothing on the topic. so which is it racer

a) tax breaks for nfl teams are good, as the teams create jobs and bring in revenue for cities

b) fuck their tax breaks, they can afford to pay the taxes

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Pulling back on tax breaks for corporations are good!  Wait...unless the organization is pushing a left narrative..THEN NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Stupid hypocrites.

you should probably read my post again. I wasn't for the tax breaks before, and I am not now.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

a) tax breaks for nfl teams are good, as the teams create jobs and bring in revenue for cities

you should probably read my post again. I wasn't for the tax breaks before, and I am not now.

My bad.  Didn't know you posted a PSA.  My apologies.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ya think? :lol:

Neither of you do apparently.  Hockey players are about the most respectful and humble athletes in the world.  And if I'm not mistaken, Obama had some snide remarks about them also.  In fact, I'm sure of it.  Nobody gave a shit though...I sure didn't.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, he's correct.  Very correct.  The most correct!  BIGLY CORRECT!  

sorry broski, only in the weak minds of hypocrites does trump "win". trying to make something out of nothing, when there's a ton of other more important things to do, all the while dividing the nation even more...

is not a win.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry broski, only in the weak minds of hypocrites does trump "win". trying to make something out of nothing, when there's a ton of other more important things to do, all the while dividing the nation even more...

is not a win.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on racer, I'd like to introduce the Bernie version of you to the forum today. :lol:

Introductions.  That's about the closest you may get to becoming relevant. 

Edited by racer254

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Major :owned: @racer254

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

racer, calling racer...

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hmm, seems I recall you being a big supporter of walker giving money out to build stadiums for the elites.  You're a genuine hypocrite.:bashhead:

Ahhh - no - said the locals reap the rewards so.they can choose to pay for it.  Said Herb was gracious for giving them $100 million even though he already sold the team.  Your boy Scooter helping the rich again....