another GOP cakewalk.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s old dude. I’m not attacking you...

Dude - I haven't seen you support a whole lot of Dump and/or his agenda so far.   Yet you supported him along with many of the other 'winners' on without admitting it was a mistake.  At some point - something has to give. 

we had a few hornets flying around their nest, not bothering anyone. trump comes in, rattles the nest, gets more hornets flying around. eventually things settle, and we're back to the original scenario again. trumpsters hail their hero for a win.

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - I haven't seen you support a whole lot of Dump and/or his agenda so far.   Yet you supported him along with many of the other 'winners' on without admitting it was a mistake.  At some point - something has to give. 

It was a mistake. Trump is dividing the country not DC. I hoped he’d fuck that place up. All he seems to have done is galvanize the establishment in some sort of devils pact with the two parties. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It was a mistake. Trump is dividing the country not DC. I hoped he’d fuck that place up. All he seems to have done is galvanize the establishment in some sort of devils pact with the two parties. 

Some people choose division.  And always will.  We shouldn't cater to the disenfranchised and non/low contributing masses.

24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Being an antagonistic piece of shit :dunno: 

You're one of my forum bitches :bc: 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I can respect that and agree to a point  When Dump brings both sides together out of fear for our country....that' says something about Dumps instability.  Unfortunately the R's are mostly in lock step with him and his agenda so the regressive nature of his Admin does not bode well for our future.   

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

I post.  You're triggered. :lmao: And :owned: again :lol: 

I'm rubber and you're glue :lmao: haha I  :owned: you!!!!  :lol: 

What an un-original and dull dumb fuck you are

i remember all the so called "experts" prattling on like crack chimps about the huge casualties the coalition would endure before the first gulf war. hahahahahahaha. war has so many variables, it's not funny. all wars and battles, while similiar are never the same. i take these arm chair experts with a grain of salt. (sort of like pollsters)

Just now, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

i remember all the so called "experts" prattling on like crack chimps about the huge casualties the coalition would endure before the first gulf war. hahahahahahaha. war has so many variables, it's not funny. all wars and battles, while similiar are never the same. i take these arm chair experts with a grain of salt. (sort of like pollsters)

This is a little different...