Jimmy Carter offers to talk peace with North Korea's Kim

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I told you so in November along with the majority of voters.  Now you're left :backpeddle: and :kissmyass: on here while floundering around like a stupid fool.  Everyday that goes by is simply more 'I told you so' :lol: Poor Jimmy :bigfinger:  :lmao: . 

Wishing for dead soldiers so you can play gotcha on a snowmobile forum......SMH.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wishing for dead soldiers so you can play gotcha on a snowmobile forum......SMH.

Who's wishing for dead soldiers....besides those who voted for Dump.....:snack:  

Poor Jimmy Dumper :owned: again :lol: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are so quit lying (again)...this is a new low for you which is saying something.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You are so quit lying (again)...this is a new low for you which is saying something.

Looks like you voted for more dead soldiers Jimmy Dumper....but hey - you wave your flag and think you're a patriot :lmao: It doesn't get any lower than that dumbfuck 👍

I don't need dead soldiers in NK to say I told you so - nor would I wish that on anyone - ....there are plenty of other stories almost daily to confirm the fact I was correct in November. Man up like XLT and admit it was a mistake.  

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I wouldn’t give the losing cunt licker the time of day. His type are on their way out

5 minutes ago, COPO said:

I wouldn’t give the losing cunt licker the time of day. His type are on their way out

Yep.  And they are going to whine and cry as loud as thy can the whole way.  Almost loud enough to be heard over the laughter and cheers! :lol:

ADIOS DIPSHIT WEAKLINGS!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

fuck that. trump and trumpsters created the mess, let them fixey mess, with their own supplies :news:

good lord! all trumps fault. listen, we all know you loathe him, but c'mon now. the blame on NK rests a lot on st. obama too, (check out hillaries take on this too). and we can go all the way back to slick willy and his less than stellar handling of them. the three before trump handled it just as good. hahahaha. mind you, who gives a rats ass, except the govt and press to keep the state of fear going. germans, japanese, russians, chinese, north koreans, vietnamese, khomeni, saddam, isis, chinese again, russians again, venezuela, north koreans again. jesus fucking christ! it never ends   a fucking tempest in a teapot. nothing will come from this shit, except more people will be afraid of another boogeyman and let the fucktards in power, be they repub, dem, yogic fliers, whoever keep feeding the insatiable appetite of a certain industry.

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Youre so bitter that youll say anything to make a trump supported mad, nothing is off limits for you libs, shameful 

Just now, MiSledder said:

Youre so bitter that youll say anything to make a trump supported mad, nothing is off limits for you libs, shameful 

That's coach....the liar#2 #1 is his gal that will not speak out about Harvey W. the rapist /perv....so much for her defending  other women.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

5 days........to finally speak out about it .....5 days Slinger.....even you have to admit that's a long time. If it was Trump it would be 5 nanoseconds. 

FTR I'm glad she's a finally speaking  up. 

Edited by T1R9sledder

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

5 days........to finally speak out about it .....5 days Slinger.....even you have to admit that's a long time. If it was Trump it would be 5 nanoseconds. 

FTR I'm glad she's a finally speaking  up. 

well unlike trump, who flies off in nanoseconds about shit he's heard, she may have wanted to wait until more comes out

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well unlike trump, who flies off in nanoseconds about shit he's heard, she may have wanted to wait until more comes out

OH BS!!! She waited until things calmed down some and put some distance between them.