Jimmy Carter offers to talk peace with North Korea's Kim

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

yes I get it. you're scared again, just like you were with Iraq. now go back and hide under your bed.

Not really, as I don't see a terrorist attack of that nature happening here, My opinion is it would happen in europe..:justsaying:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

i don’t believe china wants kim gone. he actually stabilizes the north in much the same way saddam did for iraq. he’s china’s necessary evil. if he falls china will be facing a power vacuum, a refuge crisis, and loose nukes. if kim didn’t serve a purpose for china he’d have been gone already. 

Yes but China has been using ever growing numbers of refugees as cheap labor. Plus China could reign him in without remind him and force him to make reforms.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but China has been using ever growing numbers of refugees as cheap labor. Plus China could reign him in without remind him and force him to make reforms.

china has already suggested a deal that would eliminate nukes from nk. nk actually showed some interest. it would mean that america stop joining sk for war games. american officials declined. 

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but those countries would not want the blow back. Nuclear materials have fingerprints.

Ah, but for some reason North Korea wants us to wipe them off the map? 

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

china has already suggested a deal that would eliminate nukes from nk. nk actually showed some interest. it would mean that america stop joining sk for war games. american officials declined. 

Lets be clear, there is no desire for peace from our leaders. They have been trying to secure that land since the first war. No official document of peace was ever signed.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lets be clear, there is no desire for peace from our leaders. They have been trying to secure that land since the first war. No official document of peace was ever signed.

• 12 October 1994: the United States and North Korea signed the "Agreed Framework": North Korea agreed to freeze its plutonium production program in exchange for fuel oil, economic cooperation, and the construction of two modern light-water nuclear power plants. Eventually, North Korea's existing nuclear facilities were to be dismantled, and the spent reactor fuel taken out of the country.

18 March 1996: Hans Blix tells the IAEA's Board of Governors North Korea has still not made its initial declaration of the amount of plutonium they possess, as required under the Agreed Framework, and warned that without the declaration IAEA would lose the ability to verify North Korea was not using its plutonium to develop weapons

• 3–5 October: On a visit to the North Korean capital Pyongyang, US Assistant Secretary of State James Kelly presses the North on suspicions that it is continuing to pursue a nuclear energy and missiles programme. Mr Kelly says he has evidence of a secret uranium-enriching program carried out in defiance of the 1994 Agreed Framework. Under this deal, North Korea agreed to forsake nuclear ambitions in return for the construction of two safer light water nuclear power reactors and oil shipments from the US.
  • 12 May: North Korea says it is scrapping a 1992 agreement with the South to keep the peninsula free from nuclear weapons – Pyongyang's last remaining international agreement on non-proliferation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_North_Korean_nuclear_program

Edited by Rigid1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

• 12 October 1994: the United States and North Korea signed the "Agreed Framework": North Korea agreed to freeze its plutonium production program in exchange for fuel oil, economic cooperation, and the construction of two modern light-water nuclear power plants. Eventually, North Korea's existing nuclear facilities were to be dismantled, and the spent reactor fuel taken out of the country.

18 March 1996: Hans Blix tells the IAEA's Board of Governors North Korea has still not made its initial declaration of the amount of plutonium they possess, as required under the Agreed Framework, and warned that without the declaration IAEA would lose the ability to verify North Korea was not using its plutonium to develop weapons

• 3–5 October: On a visit to the North Korean capital Pyongyang, US Assistant Secretary of State James Kelly presses the North on suspicions that it is continuing to pursue a nuclear energy and missiles programme. Mr Kelly says he has evidence of a secret uranium-enriching program carried out in defiance of the 1994 Agreed Framework. Under this deal, North Korea agreed to forsake nuclear ambitions in return for the construction of two safer light water nuclear power reactors and oil shipments from the US.
  • 12 May: North Korea says it is scrapping a 1992 agreement with the South to keep the peninsula free from nuclear weapons – Pyongyang's last remaining international agreement on non-proliferation.

russia has violated almost every aspect of the nuclear arms treaty signed with other world powers including deploying intermediate range nukes and testing long range cruise missiles 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

russia has violated almost every aspect of the nuclear arms treaty signed with other world powers including deploying intermediate range nukes and testing long range cruise missiles 

download.jpg

58 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I read that and I found it rare that the Chinese would show their hand in the way they did. First the Chinese knew that they could not force a split between SK and US forces. That piece of the negotiation was not really about NK but China's island hopping ambitions in the south China Sea. Second they telegraphed that they have more say over NK,s decisions than they have maintained in the past. China has created a monster and that monster is bad for trade time to put a muzzle on it and they know it.

39 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No document was signed ending the original Korean war... :pan:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

No document was signed ending the original Korean war... :pan:

I agree, but thought this was about proliferation of nukes by NK..And how they have agreed and then snuck in through the back door, Much like Iran is doing..:bc:

Slinger, Slopehead and Spinvag are praying  for war just so they can sit back and say “I told you so”....fucking pathetic.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Slinger, Slopehead and Spinvag are praying  for war just so they can sit back and say “I told you so”....fucking pathetic.

exactly! they are pathetic

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Slinger, Slopehead and Spinvag are prayed my for war just so they can sit back and say “I told you so”....fucking pathetic.

I seriously doubt there will be any war. All bluster from Trump's side...IMO NK will be the one that starts the war if there is one.

9 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I seriously doubt there will be any war. All bluster from Trump's side...IMO NK will be the one that starts the war if there is one.

yup and they aint going to start shit because they know they will be wiped off the face of the earth in a nano second

26 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I told you so in November along with the majority of voters.  Now you're left :backpeddle: and :kissmyass: on here while floundering around like a stupid fool.  Everyday that goes by is simply more 'I told you so' :lol: Poor Jimmy :bigfinger:  :lmao: . 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I told you so in November along with the majority of voters.  Now you're left :backpeddle: and :kissmyass: on here while floundering around like a stupid fool.  Everyday that goes by is simply more 'I told you so' :lol: Poor Jimmy :bigfinger:  :lmao: . 

youre girl  lost.. we told ya so.. dumb fuck

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

And ironically the best ex president we’ve ever seen. I always though he was just trying to make up for being so bad. And he’s done a hell of a job! 

In some aspects he wasn't as bad as his actual presidential record. He was kind of a lame duck semi-outsider the people elected post Watergate. He was too nice, too smart and too ignorant to how both parties were fucking him over. Quality man, Trump should take this offer from him. 

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hillary lost and you went on a sabbatical from here after. In other words you got nothing....