i’ll buy her lunch.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

you have the child in the white house to thank. 

Everyone who participates keeps it going. Forced patriotism is not freedom. I stand for the anthem out of respect for the fallen, not because I love my govt. If you don't want to, doesn't affect me one bit and that is your RIGHT. 

• Like 2

Just now, MiSledder said:

The flag represents justice?

To some.....and to others it represents injustice. Depends on ones world view and their life experience I guess. I support all means of dissent ....especially those that draw the most attention. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

I hate that this dominates our dialogue anymore. Like this is the most pressing subject in our lives. It's fucking stupid. 

Agreed.  But, it's what the left and right are holding up as we bicker right now.  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

amen 

You are an idiot also though who feels raising a child to ostracize themself for some weirdly incorrect justice cause somehow makes them a hero.  Another idiot on the streets in later years, looking and demanding entitlements.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you have the child in the white house to thank. 

Oh...that's what it is.  For sure. :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

To some.....and to others it represents injustice. Depends on ones world view and their life experience I guess. I support all means of dissent ....especially those that draw the most attention. 

Attention whore?

Just now, Anler said:

Everyone who participates keeps it going. Forced patriotism is not freedom. I stand for the anthem out of respect for the fallen, not because I love my govt. If you don't want to, doesn't affect me one bit and that is your RIGHT. 

Exactly .....if I was in a room full of antifas I'd probably be inclined to stand and take of my hat. Stick me at some bootlicking faggot ass kid rock concert and I'd have all I could do not to just sit there with my hat on and tell anyone who had a problem to go fuck themselves :lol: must be the rabblerouser in me

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes because bankrupting the school district would be so beneficial....good god you are a fucking miserable old cunt.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Same

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes because bankrupting the school district would be so beneficial....good god you are a fucking miserable old cunt.

massive financial damage is the only deterrent these fucking retards understand .....bankrupt them and the next time someone will think twice before violating someones 1st amendment rights 

Just now, f7ben said:

massive financial damage is the only deterrent these fucking retards understand .....bankrupt them and the next time someone will think twice before violating someones 1st amendment rights 

Oh, be quiet F7Rider.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Great strategy....why don't you and your wife homeschool if public school is so awful?

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, f7ben said:

So others have to suffer because of one student? Id make the kid stand in the hallway....you wanna be special...be special out there.