• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And this triggers people why?  

"How dare they not tolerate our intolerance in tolerating intolerance!!!!"

:lol:

Hilarious that you don't see how kneeling triggers white guys but think people talking about triggered white guys means they're triggered. 

Like I said, you're a fuckin idiot

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hilarious that you don't see how kneeling triggers white guys but think people talking about triggered white guys means they're triggered. 

Like I said, you're a fuckin idiot

It's about disrespect.  Funny you don't see that.  But, that's fine.

Truat me, you calling me an idiot is really the only way I'd have it.  Unless you wanna prove it?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Truat me, you calling me an idiot is really the only way I'd have it.  Unless you wanna prove it?

Moto " identifies " as a genius :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Easy to see MN Mouthbrearher's stupidity and Jimmy sucking him off :lmao: 

Where's that wrestling pic?  C'mon...stop acting like it didn't happen.  Is it hard?  You know, being a cowardly chinless liberal twat?  I bet your family act like they aren't with you in public.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Easy to see MN Mouthbrearher's stupidity and Jimmy sucking him off :lmao: 

Oh look who it is....the chinless downs looking Corky motherfucker.....how's it going today dummy.....we've missed you so much!!!!:joint:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pense is an idiot. He knew exactly what was going to happen during the opening ceremonies. If he didnt then i question his intelligence even more.  

Pence and co staged this. Completely unnecessary. 

Yep.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pense is an idiot. He knew exactly what was going to happen during the opening ceremonies. If he didnt then i question his intelligence even more.  

Pence and co staged this. Completely unnecessary. 

Of course.  But it was necessary.  Look at all the fun we're having with it!  And look at all the triggered retards because of it.  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

To the players kneeling it's about police brutality. 

You're making it about disrespect.

This is how racism works.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Are you sure that's what it is about for the players?  They can't seem to agree on it....that's for sure.  Showing disrespect toward something others respect in order to draw attention to ones self or cause (whatever the fuck that may be this week), is not a "protest".  This is attention drawing political conceit for that purpose.  Nothing more.  It's a joke.  And it is backfiring....like all the rest of the whiney little attention mongering, disenfranchised, self hating retards on your side.  Yep...YOUR SIDE.

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Maybe when you do it during the anthem it's going to be inferred as disrespecting the anthem and flag you brain deal weed addict cuz that's what they are doing :finger3: 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Led by the fuckin nose like zombies.

Well, not much to fear then.  From what I hear, we all need to eat brains to "live", so....gonna be a short existence.  Or, we'll learn to eat other things.  Yes....we'll do that.  Fresh librul flesh nicely seasoned with ignorance, shame and cowardice....don't forget the farvas!!!!