Well here we go...

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd have to agree, she is either dumb or delusional to think that she is the person who's going to bring the country together.  Hell even I admit Trump probably isn't that guy either, but at least he's doing the the things I largely agree with and steering the country back to the center/right.

Its the lying hypocrite delivering the message thats the problem Vincenzo.  

It was a positive message and she was spot on, Mark I don't care for the woman but I find it to absurd to try to make a shit sandwich when there isn't one.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was a positive message and she was spot on, Mark I don't care for the woman but I find it to absurd to try to make a shit sandwich when there isn't one.

So Hitler teaching tolerance, John Wayne Gacy preaching love the living and Dick Cheney advising on shotgun use is hunky dory huh? 

But the message is good:lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She has a history of supporting a known rapist....that precludes her from being able to genuinely deliver this message and it makes those that support her giving it hypocrites .....if you cant comprehend that then I dont know how to help you 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Liberal hypocrisy at its finest. 

Her husband is one of the worst offenders to ever walk the face of the earth. 

Positive message yes. But she isn't the person to be spreading the word 

Sure he was and might still be, the fact of the matter is the woman delivered a message to and for women that is spot on.

No one's spouse should be the qualifier or disqualifier for someone's ability to project a positive and correct message.

Just now, f7ben said:

She has a history of supporting a known rapist....that precludes her from being able to genuinely deliver this message and it makes those that support her giving it hypocrites .....if you cant comprehend that then I dont know how to help you 

Known rapist, where is the conviction?

You have nothing you raving meathead :lol: 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

So Hitler teaching tolerance, John Wayne Gacy preaching love the living and Dick Cheney advising on shotgun use is hunky dory huh? 

But the message is good:lol: 

Nailed.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sure he was and might still be, the fact of the matter is the woman delivered a message to and for women that is spot on.

No one's spouse should be the qualifier or disqualifier for someone's ability to project a positive and correct message.

Stop it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

yah....all those woman were lying. the whole forum is laughing at you here....and there is a reason why.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You can sure see who the boys that have an inferiority complex with women who have an IQ above 100 :lol: 

Ive figured it out! Your dupe is MaineCat :lol: knew there was something familiar about your posts

Edited by MiSledder
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She has no business being a spokeswoman on this . 

So since he got off in multiple occasions (no pun intended) , he's not guilty? SMH   I thought you were smarter than this. 

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

Stay tuned, O.J. Simpson might give a speech on domestic abuse 

Or Teddy Kennedy about not drinking :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

not to mention the rapist she defended as a lawyer

Yep, then there's that too 

You can sure see who the boys that have an inferiority complex with women who have an IQ above 100 :lol: 

Has zero to do with it Wince   She's a MAJOR hypocrite 

:lol: 

I don't see what's so funny about what she did there.   Surprised no one took her out back then 

On 10/8/2017 at 8:32 PM, Sleepr2 said:

He didn't have that much credibility to start with,  

On 10/8/2017 at 8:34 PM, Zambroski said:

That's ok.  I'm going through the Clinton Foundation so, the Admin fees will eat up 90% of the charity money anyway.

On 10/8/2017 at 8:43 PM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

She has no business being a spokeswoman on this . 

So since he got off in multiple occasions (no pun intended) , he's not guilty? SMH   I thought you were smarter than this. 

Or Teddy Kennedy about not drinking :lol:

Yep, then there's that too 

Has zero to do with it Wince   She's a MAJOR hypocrite 

I don't see what's so funny about what she did there.   Surprised no one took her out back then 

First off, it's a positive message she put out, end of story.

Now the subject of this story is Harvey Weinstein a creepy womanizer in the same vein as say a Donald Trump is, now what I find humorous is that you guys are calling Hillary a hypocrite, yet you voted for a known creepy womanizer and are supposedly horrified by Harvey's behavior :lol: 

"I've known Weinstein for a long time, I'm not at all surprised to see it"

I'm sure he's not surprised :lol::lol: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

First off, it's a positive message she put out, end of story.

Now the subject of this story is Harvey Weinstein a creepy womanizer in the same vein as say a Donald Trump is, now what I find humorous is that you guys are calling Hillary a hypocrite, yet you voted for a known creepy womanizer and are supposedly horrified by Harvey's behavior :lol: 

"I've known Weinstein for a long time, I'm not at all surprised to see it"

I'm sure he's not surprised :lol::lol: 

Horse shoes and hand grenades.  Nice deflect though, Vinney!

• Thanks 1