Well here we go...

“Mr. President, thank you for being my guest tonight,” he told Bill. “I can’t thank you enough for doing this. And as I said, I always learn amazing things from you.”

-HW

Edited by Snake

I don't know whether to laugh or spit on the screen. Has she listened to any of her husband's accusers? I wonder if she thought about what the fuck she was saying before she said it. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't know whether to laugh or spit on the screen. Has she listened to any of her husband's accusers? I wonder if she thought about what the fuck she was saying before she said it. 

Liberals never think before they speak :lol: look at mc 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They breathe different oxygen than you or me.  She has zero connection to the average American.  Every word she says is scripted, based on some bogus focus group her handlers have studied, and its all about the message.....keep repeating the message.  Bogus as that might be.  Modern day propagandists.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They breathe different oxygen than you or me.  She has zero connection to the average American.  Every word she says is scripted, based on some bogus focus group her handlers have studied, and its all about the message.....keep repeating the message.  Bogus as that might be.  Modern day propagandists.

You shit the fuck up mouthbreather clown posse!!!  Hillary is as pure as grandma cooking oatmeal raisin cookies!!!!!

Yeah.....Like in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake!

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't think any members of the political class have any connection with real working people. But they are very well schooled in presentation and delivery. Hillary is about as evil of a cunt as there ever was but she is no dummy. This video makes me wonder if she is dumber than I thought, bolder than I thought or just more evil than I thought. If not her then SOMEBODY with a half an ounce if fucking sense should have decided she might not be the best candidate to deliver that message. I can't imagine what Paula Jones or Kathleen willey think of that message. They have to be chewing off their bottoms lips listening to that shit. What a slap in the face. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't think any members of the political class have any connection with real working people. But they are very well schooled in presentation and delivery. Hillary is about as evil of a cunt as there ever was but she is no dummy. This video makes me wonder if she is dumber than I thought, bolder than I thought or just more evil than I thought. If not her then SOMEBODY with a half an ounce if fucking sense should have decided she might not be the best candidate to deliver that message. I can't imagine what Paula Jones or Kathleen willey think of that message. They have to be chewing off their bottoms lips listening to that shit. What a slap in the face. 

Really? Have you considered seeking professional help?

:lol::lol: 

It's a positive message, end of story.............well unless :lol::lol: 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'd have to agree, she is either dumb or delusional to think that she is the person who's going to bring the country together.  Hell even I admit Trump probably isn't that guy either, but at least he's doing the the things I largely agree with and steering the country back to the center/right.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's a very good message, that it bothers you goons is what's strange:lol:  

Its the lying hypocrite delivering the message thats the problem Vincenzo.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Tell me how it's wrong? :news: 

It's OK to draw the answer out in crayon, I'll understand :thumb: 

Liberal hypocrisy at its finest. 

Her husband is one of the worst offenders to ever walk the face of the earth. 

Positive message yes. But she isn't the person to be spreading the word 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!  I can hear holes in his drywall being "constructed".  You didn't think that may have been a bit too harsh?

:lmao:

No and in light of his comments an insult to Momo.

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Really? Have you considered seeking professional help?

:lol::lol: 

It's a positive message, end of story.............well unless :lol::lol: 

You're turning into a liberal meat puppet. Has any president in history had more sexual abuse allegations than her husband? Or any politician for that matter. She is not the person who should be delivering that message. Seriously, check yourself first. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'd say you can eliminate the middle one of the three.