Gutted Tesla P100D sets electric sedan record, dusts muscle cars

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Cheaper to get into racing too.

anyone here race slot cars when you were a kid? We had a hobby shop within walking distance with a huge 6 lane slot track. We would buy all kinds of go fast parts and motors. Grippy liquid for the tires.

Not my car but it looked like this with no body

75351882-57C1-4D80-BF53-213993804F05.jpeg

I should dig around my parents for our old slot car track.  We put miles on that thing.  Mine was a Super G or something like that.  I don't remember if that was the brand or model.  HO scale I would guess.  

1 hour ago, n2oiroc said:

They are afloat because of how innovative elon is and what he has accomplished. Tesla isnt going anywhere.

Tesla may not, but I'd be curious to see if Elon does in the next 5-10.  I like their family cars style.  Didn't care much for the roadster or SUV looks though.  

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

he'll I loved my awd Astro and wish they stillsold them . used it for 3 yrs as a daily driver then used for 10 as a,work truck and still got 1500 for it with almost 260k on her 

AWD Astro's still bring good $$$$$. Painters and electricians love those things.........