Check your account email address ×

So... Yeah...

14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

With as much water as there was coming down and on the road kayak had a chance :lol: 

Going kayaking tomorrow morning then golf at NMU :bc: 

Yep, it was good only saw one other vehicle in 30 miles :bc: 

No map today took 510 all the way to the AAA, no phone service for most of the way, good fall color up high :bc: 

Most of the gates off 510 were closed.

The gates get closed during hunting season. If you ever get lost and come up on a bunch of dildos hanging from a tree, you are at the intersection of dodge city road and Ford road. Dodge city road is fun,but wouldn't do it in a stock truck. I use paper maps,electronics don't always work up there. One of the best paper maps of that area,are the free sled maps for that area. I think I grabbed a stack of them at the Yami dealer,Meyer? 

IMG_1723.JPG

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The gates get closed during hunting season. If you ever get lost and come up on a bunch of dildos hanging from a tree, you are at the intersection of dodge city road and Ford road. Dodge city road is fun,but wouldn't do it in a stock truck. I use paper maps,electronics don't always work up there. One of the best paper maps of that area,are the free sled maps for that area. I think I grabbed a stack of them at the Yami dealer,Meyer? 

IMG_1723.JPG

Are you allowed to pick these fruits..and sample a bit?

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2017 at 8:45 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a great fucking workout and I have a creek on my property that would allow me to paddle all the way to the Brandon Locks :bc: 

Go get you some Chinese Carp grasshopper.:lol:

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2017 at 9:57 AM, Anler said:

It's not that great of a work out. And now you are gonna be one of those faggots with a big kayak strapped to your vehicle. :bc:

You should really try it before saying such silly things.   lifting weights isnt that big a workout either if only done for a couple minutes.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, old indy said:

You should really try it before saying such silly things.   lifting weights isnt that big a workout either if only done for a couple minutes.

Forgive Anler...his idea of a workout is chasing Jews down the street throwing rocks at them. :lol:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Forgive Anler...his idea of a workout is chasing Jews down the street throwing rocks at them. :lol:

A day on the water, on the ocean and i know he would change his tune.  no question.   

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, old indy said:

I paddled at least that far and against ocean currents when we were in key West earlier this year. I've done plenty of rowing. The 30 minute HIIT workout I do is way harder than rowing. If I was trying to get in good physical shape I wouldn't be buying a kayak. I think that is more of a hobby. 

On 10/6/2017 at 4:16 PM, Rigid1 said:

Toss on a pair of padded cycling shorts if it's to hard,  plus they keep your junk in place,  nothing worse than a seat shot to the nutz 

not to mention after he cuts the ass hole out all the other skidoo riders that follow him behind the shrubs won't get brused hips any more 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So anyway.... Since I am keeping the etec for the season I'm doing a couple twe

Check crank run-out.  And reality is, replacing the slugs now is cheap.  And sorta easy if you are a DIY guy.  Raves are probably shot to shit also.  Non of the OEM flippers are with a damn.

5 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Like what?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Was this supposed to read a couple of Twinks???/ 

4 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Tweaks ding dong

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

tween lady boys???

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Check crank run-out.  And reality is, replacing the slugs now is cheap.  And sorta easy if you are a DIY guy.  Raves are probably shot to shit also.  Non of the OEM flippers are with a damn.

Phone acted weird and posted before I finished typing. Then I thought to myself, this thread got railroaded by a bunch if faggots so fuck it. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Phone acted weird and posted before I finished typing. Then I thought to myself, this thread got railroaded by a bunch if faggots so fuck it. 

No need to get all hot about it?

On 10/8/2017 at 1:03 PM, Anler said:

I paddled at least that far and against ocean currents when we were in key West earlier this year. I've done plenty of rowing. The 30 minute HIIT workout I do is way harder than rowing. If I was trying to get in good physical shape I wouldn't be buying a kayak. I think that is more of a hobby. 

If i were trying to get into shape, kayaking wouldnt be my only choice to get me there either. And it all depends on how you do it too. but there is no question ocean yaking is a great workout not only for the upper body but for your hart as well. That according to my doctors office. apparently they started to notice the correlation between the two some time ago.   it IS fantastic conditioning for sledding as well.

Ive sort of stopped yaking the last couple years and its very noticeable in my conditioning,, or lack there of.   lol

23 minutes ago, old indy said:

If i were trying to get into shape, kayaking wouldnt be my only choice to get me there either. And it all depends on how you do it too. but there is no question ocean yaking is a great workout not only for the upper body but for your hart as well. That according to my doctors office. apparently they started to notice the correlation between the two some time ago.   it IS fantastic conditioning for sledding as well.

Ive sort of stopped yaking the last couple years and its very noticeable in my conditioning,, or lack there of.   lol

Sure anytime you stop doing any regular physical exercise it will have a negative effect. Kinda why I was 30-40 lbs overweight for the last 10 years. But I was a pretty good athlete growing up and thru my 20's. Various injuries kinda forced me to stop alot of the sports I used to play and other activities I used to enjoy. I can still row or paddle like a mother fucker tho. It just doesn't give me the cardio I need. These HIIT workouts I'm doing now melt fat like butter on a hot iron. And it's only 30 minutes. 

So i pulled the etec off the rack and put the seat on... I think i am going to like it alot. Yes its firm but the riding position is wayyy better. 

So next thing I noticed is I am probably going to want a higher handlebar riser. Does anybody know if I can put an 8" riser on without having to put new brake lines or throttle? @Edmo

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

So i pulled the etec off the rack and put the seat on... I think i am going to like it alot. Yes its firm but the riding position is wayyy better. 

So next thing I noticed is I am probably going to want a higher handlebar riser. Does anybody know if I can put an 8" riser on without having to put new brake lines or throttle? @Edmo

:dunno: I left mine stock, just adjusted it up a bit. Now that you mention it I probable could use a higher riser. Grab that line and see how much slack you have. What’s stock? Like 3 or 4 inch?

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

:dunno: I left mine stock, just adjusted it up a bit. Now that you mention it I probable could use a higher riser. Grab that line and see how much slack you have. What’s stock? Like 3 or 4 inch?

I have a 6" aftermarket on there now. But Im feeling like I could use some more so i can sit more upright. I dont think I would want more than 8". But not sure I can pull that off with the stock lines. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have a 6" aftermarket on there now. But Im feeling like I could use some more so i can sit more upright. I dont think I would want more than 8". But not sure I can pull that off with the stock lines. 

Check out this link. Look like you can pull it off without changing the line. I have a 37” sleeve on my dress shirts so with these monkey arms leaning is not really an issue for me. :lol: 

http://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic/875250-brp-adjustable-riser-q/

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Check out this link. Look like you can pull it off without changing the line. I have a 37” sleeve on my dress shirts so with these monkey arms leaning is not really an issue for me. :lol: 

http://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic/875250-brp-adjustable-riser-q/

Well it kinda looks like i will have to change the brake line...