dems worried, start handing back million of dollars from liberal hollywood dem , harvey " The Perv " weinstein

I'd love to see someone nuke(dirty bomb) one of their endless award shows and then hit Capitol Hill during a state of the union address. Can you imagine how much better off our country would be with that kind of reset? Hundreds of complete wastes of oxygen, gone. Nice!

1 hour ago, Rw06GT said:

I'd love to see someone nuke(dirty bomb) one of their endless award shows and then hit Capitol Hill during a state of the union address. Can you imagine how much better off our country would be with that kind of reset? Hundreds of complete wastes of oxygen, gone. Nice!

was it your dad or grandfather that got the brains in the family?

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

15 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

every fucking conspiracy you hear is a "safe assumption" :lol:

Epstein, his private pedo island, and the flight logs are all proven facts.  It's not a conspiracy if it's real, here all you have to do is connect the dots.......

48 minutes ago, bussman said:

Epstein, his private pedo island, and the flight logs are all proven facts.  It's not a conspiracy if it's real, here all you have to do is connect the dots.......

Nothing to see here.....everything is fine...07-minister.jpg.9b9145009eecf23a7dcabe13140f1135.jpg

1 hour ago, bussman said:

if you want to consider all this stuff "proven facts" then you're going to have to include your buddy trump in there as well. he's been affiliated with epstein and has traveled on his plane :news:

17 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

did all the repukes give back donations from ailes and all the other clowns? did I miss the threads of you clowns asking them to do that?

fake outrage, case #5398

:dunno:

Image result for trump with ailes

see, i can play this game too :lol:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if you want to consider all this stuff "proven facts" then you're going to have to include your buddy trump in there as well. he's been affiliated with epstein and has traveled on his plane :news:

ahh ....absolutely Trump is included in there as well.....what the fuck do you think they were doing taking the lolita express to pedo island....they sure as shit werent just playing checkers

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ahh ....absolutely Trump is included in there as well.....what the fuck do you think they were doing taking the lolita express to pedo island....they sure as shit werent just playing checkers

i'm sure it wasn't checkers, but i'm not sure if was with little girls either.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm sure it wasn't checkers, but i'm not sure if was with little girls either.

Good Ole slick willy dumped the SS and traveled on the lolita...they tried like hell to cover up the passenger manifests as well. I'm sure it was all on the up and up though. No dots to connect at all 

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good Ole slick willy dumped the SS and traveled to the island 26 times .....they tried like hell to cover up the passenger manifests as well. I'm sure it was all on the up and up though. No dots to connect at all 

which means he was banging underage girls?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

which means he was banging underage girls?

no , he was just watching .....good ole Billy Jeff didnt really have a thing for sex or rape or assault or any of that shit. He was squeeky clean ....just republicans do that kind of shit. right MC

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

no , he was just watching .....good ole Billy Jeff didnt really have a thing for sex or rape or assault or any of that shit. He was squeeky clean ....just republicans do that kind of shit. right MC

see this is where you always go "off the rails". just because they went to this island does not mean they were banging underage girls. i'm pretty sure they weren't there to play checkers as you said, but that doesn't mean they were banging 13 year olds. 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

see this is where you always go "off the rails". just because they went to this island does not mean they were banging underage girls. i'm pretty sure they weren't there to play checkers as you said, but that doesn't mean they were banging 13 year olds. 

well since we know for a fact that is what went on there ......and we know the elites that visited it made sure it was treated as a clandestine activity.....it is safe to assume they were engaging in illegal activities and likely it was sex with underage girls and boys 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well since we know for a fact that is what went on there ......and we know the elites that visited it made sure it was treated as a clandestine activity.....it is safe to assume they were engaging in illegal activities and likely it was sex with underage girls and boys 

post these facts. 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

post these facts. 

Image result for Virginia Giuffre

Here is the 15 year old that spent more than 600 hours flying around on the lolita express and is incredibly rich now because they paid her to hush up. Google her story and what she claims to have been put through and ask yourself if you think she was the only one.