Home Security "what do you use"

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Just my reputation. Nice, easygoing guy. Don't fuck with him, he's a little crazy, and will bury your body where nobody will ever find it!

Wait a minute, don't you live in New Fuckwick? Many Americans live in neighborhoods where they worry if their kids will make it home from school alive. GET THE FUCK OUTTA" HERE, YOU MEAT SLAPPER!!!! Reputation? Yeah if it's anything like your reputation around here, they'll come into your house with a tube of KY JELLY so Deion can slide his 9" Johnson into your bungholio. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

A $49.00 dog-catch pole will put that dog out of commision. The cat, they'll punt that across the street. 

NRA magazines are loaded with stories of people that got in life or death shoot-outs....in their homes!!

Unless you're dressed, have a gun on you with a flashlight, your car keys, and your cell-phone.........................YOU ARE VULNERABLE, I DON'T CARE HOW TOUGH YOU ARE. 

Haha, yeah, tell that to the guy I caught in my yard at 3am over the winter..bare foot, t-shirt, and underwear no issues 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, yeah, tell that to the guy I caught in my yard at 3am over the winter..bare foot, t-shirt, and underwear no issues 

So, what was his intent? Was he a criminal or just some drunk? 

10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Wait a minute, don't you live in New Fuckwick? Many Americans live in neighborhoods where they worry if their kids will make it home from school alive. GET THE FUCK OUTTA" HERE, YOU MEAT SLAPPER!!!! Reputation? Yeah if it's anything like your reputation around here, they'll come into your house with a tube of KY JELLY so Deion can slide his 9" Johnson into your bungholio. 

Waiting for you to show for over 2 years. Guess my rep stretches far & wide!

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

So, what was his intent? Was he a criminal or just some drunk? 

Repo man, looking for ex's car, I was listed as possible location,  dog alerted, and I did my job

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Repo man, looking for ex's car, I was listed as possible location,  dog alerted, and I did my job

Ok, so he really wasn't looking to gain entry into your house, was he? He was looking for a car that he had a LEGAL RIGHT to repossess. 

This is not a SAVE, on your part. Don't think you're an ass-kicker because of some REPO MAN in the yard!!! LMAO!! :lmao::lmao:

:lol: when my wife and I were just starting to date we lived at her brothers house while he was deployed. One morning I woke up and some dude was on the couch. I assumed it was one of her brothers friends who had got loaded and needed to crash. I was like "hey whats up" and was getting ready to see if he wanted a cup of coffee. The dude got up off the couch and bolted out the door :lol: my wife was like.....who the hell was that. I said no idea......must have been some dude who got fucked up and just came in the first house with an open door and crashed 

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Ok, so he really wasn't looking to gain entry into your house, was he? He was looking for a car that he had a LEGAL RIGHT to repossess. 

This is not a SAVE, on your part. Don't think you're an ass-kicker because of some REPO MAN in the yard!!! LMAO!! :lmao::lmao:

I never said I was, he was on my property,  at my garage, I circled around the house, kept 15ft away and watched him shit himself..FYI, anyone on my property uninvited is a possible threat and treated as such, at 3am, you're getting the treatment,  held him there till the cops showed up to verify what he told me..fuck, don't you claim to be an ex cop or something??  Sure dont seem to talk like one

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: when my wife and I were just starting to date we lived at her brothers house while he was deployed. One morning I woke up and some dude was on the couch. I assumed it was one of her brothers friends who had got loaded and needed to crash. I was like "hey whats up" and was getting ready to see if he wanted a cup of coffee. The dude got up off the couch and bolted out the door :lol: my wife was like.....who the hell was that. I said no idea......must have been some dude who got fucked up and just came in the first house with an open door and crashed 

:lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

:lol:

I know a few guys that have done that shit :lol: one of my buddies woke up in someones basement......he said it looked as though he had broken a window to get in. It was January and he claimed he had no socks or shoes ......he said he cleaned up the glass a little and stole and pair of socks out of the dryer and then bolted down the street. Doesnt remember anything prior to waking up :lol: lolz 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know a few guys that have done that shit :lol: one of my buddies woke up in someones basement......he said it looked as though he had broken a window to get in. It was January and he claimed he had no socks or shoes ......he said he cleaned up the glass a little and stole and pair of socks out of the dryer and then bolted down the street. Doesnt remember anything prior to waking up :lol: lolz 

One would probably be surprised how often it happens.

Just now, SSFB said:

One would probably be surprised how often it happens.

Owner of the liquor store in the town I live in up north got hammered and passed out on his porch in January. He froze to death. That was the year I left. His kids took over the liquor store but they closed it not too long after that. 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Two turntables and a microphone.

What the fuck is a "turntable"?  :lmao:

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Nice :bc: I just have a machete under the bed,baseball bat behind the door and an 11" double blood grove bowie knife in night stand. My 2 rifles and shotgun are always locked away 

A knife is a "get out of jail free card".  

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Never bring a knife to a gunfight. 

Wut?  You have gunfights in your house?  DUDE!!!!  You are more GNAR than I!!!!  GO GURL!!!!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

6 or seven of these strategically located throughout the house.

akk-8002_793_detail.jpg

Jesus.  Nice steel to have to buy so many.  Bad neighborhood?  You got Nigs?  :lol:

57 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fuck you!  I was on a bender!!!!!  :lmao:

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know Richy :lol: my mom says I am very handsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

You two get a fucking room already.  He's been pushing hard to the net with you all week.  Just let him dip his little worm a bit.  :lol:

31 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

That LMF is a nice blade.  :bc:

:bc:

• Haha 2