Your Gun control Proposal

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

yeah you did. but that’s ok. i won’t ever hold it against you. 

nope, your game was that bad, i was just playing along acting nieve..:news:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

nope, your game was that bad, i was just playing along acting nieve..:news:

no. it’s simply that you can’t defend making a gun class mandatory in order to preserve a US citizen’s 2nd amendment right. so in turn you go off on some weird question and answer tangent. now go play in the fucking street.  

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the NRA is a political fundraiser for neocons. it’s not only a fucked up and unconstitutional idea, but one that will only occur in you mind. 

dude.....we are having a discussion that is focused around unconstitutional ideas.....as long as you fucks are getting yours in I can offer mine as well???

I think mandatory NRA membership and automatic 1st degree murder charge for having an abortion are fantastic ideas 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dude.....we are having a discussion that is focused around unconstitutional ideas.....as long as you fucks are getting yours in I can offer mine as well???

I think mandatory NRA membership and automatic 1st degree murder charge for having an abortion are fantastic ideas 

i have not suggested one unconstitutional idea surrounding the 2nd amendment. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i have not suggested one unconstitutional idea surrounding the 2nd amendment. 

well as a red blooded american alpha male with a huge cock who loves woman and sushi.....I thank you 

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Republicans need to author a gun control act and put it up for a vote.

This is what I envision what I would like to see an Act put up for a vote and proposed by republicans.  I would call it "Ban Bumpstocks and Background check Act of 2017".

1.Bump stocks for any semi automatic are banned   NO

2.  Trigger cranks banded NO

3. Binary triggers banned NO

4. Any manufactured addition to increase the rate of fire to any semi automatic is banned. NO

5.  Background checks required at gun shows EXISTING -- I SUPPORT GOING THRU LFFD FOR ALL GUN TRANSFERS INCLUDING FAMILY

6.  limited magazine capacity to 30 rounds or less.  Magazine capacities greater then 30 rounds are banned NO

7.  Ban silencers NO

8.  Remove restrictions on suppressor.....  They are an item similar to a scope and will not be regulated by the ATF or any other federal, state or local agencies.  Make a 40 db reduction over factory the most a suppressor can suppress the noise on a supersonic round. NO

9.   Nationwide Conceal carry permit that no state in the Union can deny YES

10.  Removal all states and locals ability to regulate firearms and reiterate the 2nd admendment applies to every state. YES

11.  Reaffirm the ability for legal purchase of scary looking semi automatics, pistols, shotguns and such YES FOR ALL STATES

12.  Individuals having banned items from this act will suffer a felony for the sale or transfer of banned items to anyone.  Use Government funds to buy banned items from individual at 125% of MSRP for those banned items.  1 year program.  After a year all those that chose not to sell their banned items back, upon there death those banned items become US property.  ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY NO  GOVT BUY BACK SHIT  WTF :wall:

This act does not include items owned before 1986.... 

Put this up for vote....  Get the republicans all on board and allow the democrats to kill a bill that will increase background checks and limit/ban items that they are currently upset about....  Could democrats get behind this and if not why not???

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Wtf is wrong with silencers/suppressors?

People like Vince think they make rifles firing supersonic rounds as quiet as a Walther PP5 in Goldfinger :lol: 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Wtf is wrong with silencers/suppressors?

Cause they are different....

silencers stop all sound of a gun

suppressors just muffle the sound a few dB.

liberals only want to outlaw silencers I think but not supressors

Just now, BOHICA said:

Cause they are different....

silencers stop all sound of a gun

suppressors just muffle the sound a few dB.

liberals only want to outlaw silencers I think but not supressors

Ah.......no. Silencers and suppressors are the same exact FUCKING thing. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

Ah.......no. Silencers and suppressors are the same exact FUCKING thing. 

silencer is a misnomer and a movie prop....suppressor is what its called in the real world 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

no. it’s simply that you can’t defend making a gun class mandatory in order to preserve a US citizen’s 2nd amendment right. so in turn you go off on some weird question and answer tangent. now go play in the fucking street.  

Ummm, to have a pistol in NYS you have a mandatory class to take, which I enjoyed, you just expect me to be anti gun class but I'm not..so it was easy to play along,along with the hunting class which is great, a snowmobile safety course for riders under 16, which I took last year with my kids..I have zero issues with giving up a few hours of my time to have day after day for many years of fun.. You frigging libbies are really wacked out

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ummm, to have a pistol in NYS you have a mandatory class to take, which I enjoyed, you just expect me to be anti gun class but I'm not..so it was easy to play along,along with the hunting class which is great, a snowmobile safety course for riders under 16, which I took last year with my kids..I have zero issues with giving up a few hours of my time to have day after day for many years of fun.. You frigging libbies are really wacked out

how the the country ever survive before gun safety class. omg!!