• Platinum Contributing Member

Sandy Fielden, the director of research, commodities and energy at Morningstar, told UPI it may be a better strategic move for TransCanada to focus on U.S. efforts given President Donald Trump's support for the oil industry.

"In the circumstance, it makes more sense for them to concentrate on Keystone XL as the next big pipeline expansion into the U.S. because they have a better reception from the Trump administration and the investment to complete is much lower," he said. "So I see this as a rational decision to trim their bets from two horses to one."

Canada MAGA!!!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahah. Poor slinger. Such a complete dumb fuck. 

It appears someone is still butthurt about the keystone pipeline. Poor guy. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Sandy Fielden, the director of research, commodities and energy at Morningstar, told UPI it may be a better strategic move for TransCanada to focus on U.S. efforts given President Donald Trump's support for the oil industry.

"In the circumstance, it makes more sense for them to concentrate on Keystone XL as the next big pipeline expansion into the U.S. because they have a better reception from the Trump administration and the investment to complete is much lower," he said. "So I see this as a rational decision to trim their bets from two horses to one."

Canada MAGA!!!

gee thanks. I didn't read that in the article :handjob:

but way to miss the point, as usual

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahah. Poor slinger. Such a complete dumb fuck. 

I anxiously wait for your pipeline expertise when you explain how the completely safe pipeline failed. like when the perfectly safe oil rig blew up in the gulf, ruining the gulf forever. right, ben?

I'd also like to read more of your "we need to develop alternative energies and get away from dirty fossil fuel" posts you used to make. remember those? or do you still think the same and believe keystone will help expedite that happening? silly boy. I hope you're wearing your "make America great again" hat over there. :lol::bc:

22 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Has Snot been correct about anything? :dunno: just one fucking thing????

lots, including you being a complete retard, rocket man.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

gee thanks. I didn't read that in the article :handjob:

but way to miss the point, as usual

hey sorry, but not really anyone is going to get your point as not many of us think like you,.....all bat shit crazy and stuff, straight up made up the thread title and its implication, because nowhere in that article you posted would anyone correlate the title of this thread and the actual reasoning to stop the 2nd canadian pipeline..

But hey, please, elaborate on your point.. id love to read your thought process..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

hey sorry, but not really anyone is going to get your point as not many of us think like you,.....all bat shit crazy and stuff, straight up made up the thread title and its implication, because nowhere in that article you posted would anyone correlate the title of this thread and the actual reasoning to stop the 2nd canadian pipeline..

But hey, please, elaborate on your point.. id love to read your thought process..

I don't doubt that for a minute and man am I glad :lol:

point - because we are a bunch of dumbasses, dumbasses who voted trump, Canada will now run their dirty oil down through our country to be exported, rather than thru their yard to their own port. why is the point so hard to figure out dude?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't doubt that for a minute and man am I glad :lol:

point - because we are a bunch of dumbasses, dumbasses who voted trump, Canada will now run their dirty oil down through our country to be exported, rather than thru their yard to their own port. why is the point so hard to figure out dude?

how is their oil dirtier than ours??:lol: or are those keywords meant to "trigger"

I see us being well compensated for use of said pipeline(or did you think we were going to let them use it for free??:lol:), with more oil flow to our ports we will obviously need more port workers, more ships, more docks...fuck yeah!! more jobs!! MAGA!!!

Just now, Rigid1 said:

how is their oil dirtier than ours??:lol: or are those keywords meant to "trigger"

I see us being well compensated for use of said pipeline(or did you think we were going to let them use it for free??:lol:), with more oil flow to our ports we will obviously need more port workers, more ships, more docks...fuck yeah!! more jobs!! MAGA!!!

omg, at all of it.

because you seem like a decent dude, rigidhead, i'll explain some things to you, one at a time. you are obviously oblivious to most of this, which isn't a surprise...

the oil in those pipelines coming down from Canada is not typical oil, in ground "wells" like ours is. it is "tar sands" oil, basically oil and sand mixed together. it has to go through a very, very enviro-unfriendly process to get it even able to flow, and even after that is still considered the dirtiest oil in the world. it is harder on equipment, and much harder to clean up if it spills. this is why Canadians didn't want it flowing in their country, either east or west. instead it's going south, in our back yard.

next up, the business and jobs prospects...

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You're assuming he even has one.  

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

why run it in your back yard and risk the damage, the headaches, etc when your dumb fuck neighbor has no problems with it running through his, to get to the international markets?

https://www.upi.com/TransCanada-pulls-plug-on-Energy-East-pipeline/4051507205822/

And your neighbor has the refineries  that can refine the heavy tar sands oil. Very few refineries in Canada that can handle it. 

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

And your neighbor has the refineries  that can refine the heavy tar sands oil. Very few refineries in Canada that can handle it. 

seems they had a plan in place until they found a couple of suckers...

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because you seem like a decent dude, rigidhead, i'll explain some things to you, one at a time. you are obviously oblivious to most of this, which isn't a surprise...

the oil in those pipelines coming down from Canada is not typical oil, in ground "wells" like ours is. it is "tar sands" oil, basically oil and sand mixed together. it has to go through a very, very enviro-unfriendly process to get it even able to flow, and even after that is still considered the dirtiest oil in the world. it is harder on equipment, and much harder to clean up if it spills. this is why Canadians didn't want it flowing in their country, either east or west. instead it's going south, in our back yard.

next up, the business and jobs prospects...

didnt know that, the sand would definitely wear on the pipe quickly 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

didnt know that, the sand would definitely wear on the pipe quickly 

research it, and the shit it creates when they process it. all that crap has to go somewhere.

jobs - other than the temporary construction jobs, and few more people turning valves at a refinery, how many full time jobs do you think this pipeline is going to create? some have put the numbers under 50.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

research it, and the shit it creates when they process it. all that crap has to go somewhere.

jobs - other than the temporary construction jobs, and few more people turning valves at a refinery, how many full time jobs do you think this pipeline is going to create? some have put the numbers under 50.

US refineries have been processing canadian tar sand crude for nearly 30 years. Tell us about the shit thats happened in that time.