1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

it's too bad you weren't there a little later. the alps are breathtaking with snow on them, but then again you have some outstanding mountain scenery at home. are you going to Switzerland?

lake Lucerne a few years back. let me know when you hit Brussels, I can tell you some cool bars to hit :bc:

P3270107.JPG

We are about to wrap up our day in Vienna. We went to a Strauss Mozart orchestra last night. Super cool. I thought for sure i was going to fall asleep but it was actually pretty entertaining. 

Fashion and style is a top priority around here. Lots of beautiful people. We will take the underground back to the ship here in an hour or so.  I really enjoyed Vienna. The entire down town part of the city, super cool place  

We will be headed to Switzerland in a few weeks, after we leave Amsterdam.  The plan was to ride the train but we might just fly.  Flying is much cheaper and you dont lose as much time.  

After Switzerland we are headed to Italy for a few weeks. We eventually fly home from Milan the first week of November. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We are about to wrap up our day in Vienna. We went to a Strauss Mozart orchestra last night. Super cool. I thought for sure i was going to fall asleep but it was actually pretty entertaining. 

Fashion and style is a top priority around here. Lots of beautiful people. We will take the underground back to the ship here in an hour or so.  I really enjoyed Vienna. The entire down town part of the city, super cool place  

We will be headed to Switzerland in a few weeks, after we leave Amsterdam.  The plan was to ride the train but we might just fly.  Flying is much cheaper and you dont lose as much time.  

After Switzerland we are headed to Italy for a few weeks. We eventually fly home from Milan the first week of November. 

Sounds amazing.   People I work with say the women in Czechoslovakia are beautiful.

I lived in Belgium for 4 years when I was a kid, dufus :lol:

Its doofus.  Doofus.

are you confusing me with rw06gt? :lol:

Well you obviously had a pampered upbringing, and you're obviously delusional if you think that qualifies you to pass judgement on anyone, particularly without knowing a fucking thing about that person, their character, work ethic or accomplishments.  I have a good friend who inherited a medium sized printing company from his dad who passed away.  Since then he's built it into a national company and increased its sales 20-30 fold.  He's hardly anyone you would call a silver spooner, how do you know RW hasn't done the same?  You're a classic glass house living guy.

uh oh bob, that might be grounds for the pedo police to make another appearance. the latter, and man are they delicious.

btw wolfie, I've been reading your and other's fake bullshit for 12 years, so excuse me for throwing some fresh, valid news into the discussions. :bc:

What valid news exactly?  I just see another one of your threads looking to insult people and pick a fight.

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

damn, what a nice, long trip. you should consider the train system, especially if you're there for awhile. Amsterdam is another awesome town. Enjoy the "coffee shops" LOL.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its doofus.  Doofus.

Well you obviously had a pampered upbringing, and you're obviously delusional if you think that qualifies you to pass judgement on anyone, particularly without knowing a fucking thing about that person, their character, work ethic or accomplishments.  I have a good friend who inherited a medium sized printing company from his dad who passed away.  Since then he's built it into a national company and increased its sales 20-30 fold.  He's hardly anyone you would call a silver spooner, how do you know RW hasn't done the same?  You're a classic glass house living guy.

What valid news exactly?  I just see another one of your threads looking to insult people and pick a fight.

nope, very middle class. my dad was transferred to Belgium thru his work. I may be wrong about silver spoons, but I doubt it. I know several people like him, as well as some who made it like your friend did. I get a kick out of the silver spooners who think that just because they went to college, or put in 8 hours a day, any one can do what they're doing. when in fact, if not for pops, and the business they inherited, or work for, they wouldn't have the luxuries they now have. again, I realize not all are like that. there's also nothing wrong with that either, just don't walk around preaching, bragging, condemning others because they haven't done as well.

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

damn .....that is pretty fucking stupid :lol: 

says the nitwit who believes things like sandy hook was a conspiracy to take everyone's guns, seth rich was murdered by Hillary and the DNC...

do you really feel qualified to judge stupidity? :lol:

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

damn, what a nice, long trip. you should consider the train system, especially if you're there for awhile. Amsterdam is another awesome town. Enjoy the "coffee shops" LOL.

Yea, we are out of the country for just over 5 weeks total. Seems like a long time but there is a lot of area to cover. This is our first time to central Europe but our third to Europe as a whole. 

We will be in Amsterdam for 4 days. Plan to check out the coffee shops during our visit. It will be cool to compare them to the coffee shops in Seattle or Alaska. At this point its gonna be difficult to beat the "coffee shops" in Seattle. 50+ varieties of "bean" each with the thc content listed right on the packaging. $5 for a 3/4 gram dubie of 30% thc sativa is gonna be hard to beat for sure. Freaking joint will last a guy 3 days. Hahahaha

initially we had planned to ride the train from amsterdam to Brussels then on to Switzerland then on to Rome stopping a few days at each place along the way. Looking at the timeline we may end up skipping Brussels and just flying to Zurich. We have trained western europe before and had a great time but i want to spend a little more time in the swiss alps this trip. 

So far, the women in Hungary were probably the most beautiful. Every woman under 40 is perfectly fit and very good looking. Vienna has many beautiful women too but lots of average looking ones as well. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, we are out of the country for just over 5 weeks total. Seems like a long time but there is a lot of area to cover. This is our first time to central Europe but our third to Europe as a whole. 

We will be in Amsterdam for 4 days. Plan to check out the coffee shops during our visit. It will be cool to compare them to the coffee shops in Seattle or Alaska. At this point its gonna be difficult to beat the "coffee shops" in Seattle. 50+ varieties of "bean" each with the thc content listed right on the packaging. $5 for a 3/4 gram dubie of 30% thc sativa is gonna be hard to beat for sure. Freaking joint will last a guy 3 days. Hahahaha

initially we had planned to ride the train from amsterdam to Brussels then on to Switzerland then on to Rome stopping a few days at each place along the way. Looking at the timeline we may end up skipping Brussels and just flying to Zurich. We have trained western europe before and had a great time but i want to spend a little more time in the swiss alps this trip. 

So far, the women in Hungary were probably the most beautiful. Every woman under 40 is perfectly fit and very good looking. Vienna has many beautiful women too but lots of average looking ones as well. 

belgium has some of the ugliest, and stinkiest, people you'll ever meet. so you won't be missing much in that regard. I remember my dad and our neighbor (also American) frequently saying Belgian women look like retarded horses :lol:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are the Europeans (waiters/waitresses specifically) telling you how much they like americans, like they were Donny buffalo? :lol:

Haha. Well they are very gracious when we tip thats for sure. They are very nice and speak very good english no doubt. They definitely seem to like us better than they like Russians. Hahaha

We made it back to the ship. The underground in Vienna was awesome. Super simple just like most everywhere else. 

Sipping single malt scotch on the deck of the ship now. Looking across the Danube River at the United Nations complex in Vienna. This is a pretty cool part of the world. 

35 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We made it back to the ship. The underground in Vienna was awesome. Super simple just like most everywhere else. 

Sipping single malt scotch on the deck of the ship now. Looking across the Danube River at the United Nations complex in Vienna. This is a pretty cool part of the world. 

Sounds really rough...I feel for you.....:lol::bc:

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah Austria was my second favorite country over there, right behind Switzerland. we used to go to Austria to ski every year. much snow on the alps yet? regarding the rest of your comments - :kiss:

:lies: