I find it hilarious how many of you stooges fell for all the fake Clinton corruption stories over the years, crying your heads off. so what do you do? hire the criminal trump family to run the show. it's like crying about fake burglars, fortifying your house again burglars, and then having them in for dinner every night. what a bunch of dumb fucks. :lol:and before the dopos, momos, and raceros declare "fake news", try proving it. :news:

"In the spring of 2012, Donald Trump’s two eldest children, Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump, Jr., found themselves in a precarious legal position. For two years, prosecutors in the Manhattan District Attorney’s office had been building a criminal case against them for misleading prospective buyers of units in the Trump SoHo, a hotel and condo development that was failing to sell. Despite the best efforts of the siblings’ defense team, the case had not gone away. An indictment seemed like a real possibility. The evidence included e-mails from the Trumps making clear that they were aware they were using inflated figures about how well the condos were selling to lure buyers.

In one e-mail, according to four people who have seen it, the Trumps discussed how to coördinate false information they had given to prospective buyers. In another, according to a person who read the e-mails, they worried that a reporter might be on to them. In yet another, Donald, Jr., spoke reassuringly to a broker who was concerned about the false statements, saying that nobody would ever find out, because only people on the e-mail chain or in the Trump Organization knew about the deception, according to a person who saw the e-mail. There was “no doubt” that the Trump children “approved, knew of, agreed to, and intentionally inflated the numbers to make more sales,” one person who saw the e-mails told us. “They knew it was wrong.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump-jr-avoided-a-criminal-indictment

Edited by Snoslinger

Child's play compared to the 40+ years of clinton corruption.

Too bad the trump's didn't destroy the emails like Hillary.  My god, how can you be constantly manipulated by these articles while dismissing anything that the clinton's did just proves how much of a partisan hack you are.

Convictions?  How about charges?  Oh thats right, we're still waiting for Russiagate to wrap up for the charges. 

Poor slinger. Obsessed to the core. 

Vienna Austria is incredible by the way. Super cool old city. The architecture is incredible. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Convictions?  How about charges?  Oh thats right, we're still waiting for Russiagate to wrap up for the charges. 

Vienna Austria is incredible by the way. Super cool old city. The architecture is incredible. 

yeah Austria was my second favorite country over there, right behind Switzerland. we used to go to Austria to ski every year. much snow on the alps yet? regarding the rest of your comments - :kiss:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Haha. Just the tips of a few of the mountains we can see have snow. I think decent snow is still a few months away. 

it's too bad you weren't there a little later. the alps are breathtaking with snow on them, but then again you have some outstanding mountain scenery at home. are you going to Switzerland?

lake Lucerne a few years back. let me know when you hit Brussels, I can tell you some cool bars to hit :bc:

P3270107.JPG

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cool .....My niece and her husband lived in Vienna for 2 years. He works for the State Dept and that was his last assignment. His first Assignment was to Yemen, his tour ended just before we pulled out of there.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yet another "Slinger looking to pick a fight" thread.  Now he's flown to Austria "every year to ski".  Overpaid, silver spoon, entitled, delusional, obnoxious....comes to mind.

I lived in Belgium for 4 years when I was a kid, dufus :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and bring me back some "twiglets" if you hit England :bc:

HMMMM which ones is Slinger looking for?

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twiglet

"...young girls singing and dancing in their underwear and engaging in all manner of sin the likes of which have never been seen" "some buxom young twiglet ...

Twiglets are a wheat-based snack with a "distinctive knobbly shape" similar to that of a small twig. The taste of Twiglets derives from the yeast extract used in its coating, and has been compared to that of Marmite.

uh oh bob, that might be grounds for the pedo police to make another appearance. the latter, and man are they delicious.

btw wolfie, I've been reading your and other's fake bullshit for 12 years, so excuse me for throwing some fresh, valid news into the discussions. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

uh oh bob, that might be grounds for the pedo police to make another appearance. the latter, and man are they delicious.

btw wolfie, I've been reading your and other's fake bullshit for 12 years, so excuse me for throwing some fresh, valid news into the discussions. :bc:

" Fresh , valid news ".   :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Haha. Just the tips of a few of the mountains we can see have snow. I think decent snow is still a few months away. 

Sledding in parts of Colorado already.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZzJM92F8SI/?hl=en&taken-by=chrisburandt211

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here's a suggestion....pretend it's the Clintons. that'll get your blood piss boiling

Here's a suggestion.... pretend it's the Clintons when you,whine about taxes corruption, taxdoging, etc