Paul Ryan is a douchebag

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not sure I disagree that letting things calm down even before the house takes it up is a bad idea.  A lot of politics is optics and with the MSM and Hollywood hammering this right now it might be best to simply give it a month or two.  

Lots of places paused the sale of bump stocks or slide stocks to let things simmer down.

That being said I'm not a Paul Ryan fan.  

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a reason that people give congress such a poor rating.  Republicans have the ability to change that and they are failing.  Not a single one of them seem to understand why trump was elected.

today we have the anti-ryan version of racer in da house. everybody welcome him.

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure I disagree that letting things calm down even before the house takes it up is a bad idea.  A lot of politics is optics and with the MSM and Hollywood hammering this right now it might be best to simply give it a month or two.  

Lots of places paused the sale of bump stocks or slide stocks to let things simmer down.

That being said I'm not a Paul Ryan fan.  

:lol: So if they have to wait - is it a good idea?  What happened to the argument as it pertains to guns that more is better? :snack:

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

today we have the anti-ryan version of racer in da house. everybody welcome him.

He's so fucking clueless and stupid.  Remember when he loathed Bernie :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: So if they have to wait - is it a good idea?  What happened to the argument as it pertains to guns that more is better? :snack:

I don't think it should have to be put on hold but I understand why.   There is a difference.  Its called politics.   

Just now, Highmark said:

I don't think it should have to be put on hold but I understand why.   There is a difference.  Its called politics.   

I thought Dump and his cronies were gonna be different.....:snack:

:lol: Think about your logic - the largest mass shooting in recent history and you're for simply waiting on relative legislation until people forget what happened.  I thought you defended life? :lmao: Perfect example of why the R's and you are a fucking joke - you cower to pressure and power 👍  Pussies :bc:  

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

he changes his views, opinions, fan club, like dopo changes tampons.

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

One constant that you two won't understand.  Good people becoming politicians.  Bernie and Ryan both became that when they started running for POTUS and VP respectively.   They started ignoring the very reason they went to Washington once they both got on the big stage. 

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

One constant that you two won't understand.  Good people becoming politicians.  Bernie and Ryan both became that when they started running for POTUS and VP respectively.   They started ignoring the very reason they went to Washington.

:lmao::lol::lmao: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Think about your logic - the largest mass shooting in recent history and you're for simply waiting on relative legislation until people forget what happened.  I thought you defended life? :lmao: Perfect example of why the R's and you are a fucking joke - you cower to pressure and power 👍  Pussies :bc:   

You're not implying that Ryan is Trumps crony are you?  Wait...you just did.  As bad as the RINOs are, they don't hold a candle to the corrupt, lying hypocrite dirtbags you people call Democrats.  Wake up man

49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Trump has nothing to do with this at all yet.  I'd hardly call Ryan a crony of his.  

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The gun crowd can't respond with " If everyone in the concert had a gun less people would have been killed" argument. There is little chance anyone would have been able to stop the shooter with a firearm from down there. I also heard today that a catostrophic explosive device was found but had failed to detonate. Not much more guns would do against that either. And I believe all of the guns we're legal? The best thing the pubes can do is shut up and stall...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The gun crowd can't respond with " If everyone in the concert had a gun less people would have been killed" argument. There is little chance anyone would have been able to stop the shooter with a firearm from down there. I also heard today that a catostrophic explosive device was found but had failed to detonate. Not much more guns would do against that either. And I believe all of the guns we're legal? The best thing the pubes can do is shut up and stall...

yup.....they should just do nothing and let this blow over. The emotional reactionaries opportunity will fade and Americans will be thinking clearly soon enough. Fuck the opportunists who want to do nothing more than turn this tragedy into a tool to destroy out rights

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

yup.....they should just do nothing and let this blow over. The emotional reactionaries opportunity will fade and Americans will be thinking clearly soon enough. Fuck the opportunists who want to do nothing more than turn this tragedy into a tool to destroy out rights

It took attention away from all the scandals going on with politicians.  Emails, Pedophiles, Corruption, military spending.  All ignored for the time being.