even tillerson knows....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He should write a book. 

“The world as I see it through liberal rose colored goggles”

:lol: 

Even slope jokes about this Russia stuff. But to slinger, it’s real.

Russia is no joke.  They influenced the election and you and your ilk are playing right into their hand. You dismissive fucks are basically traitors 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He should write a book. 

“The world as I see it through liberal rose colored goggles”

Even slope jokes about this Russia stuff. But to slinger, it’s real.

Very fucking  serious.....all of it! Hell he remembers shit I said 12 years ago on HCS...fucking guy is amazing! :lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Russia is no joke.  They influenced the election and you and your ilk are playing right into their hand. You dismissive fucks are basically traitors 👍

Sure thing dopey looking Midwest Mainescat. :thumb:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah, that’s it. That’s the ticket. :lol: 

16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Has there ever been a time when a Secretary of State has had to deny calling the President a Moron?

Best part is that he claims he didn't call Trump a Moron. Which is technically correct since it was actually reported that he called him a fucking Moron. Which is technically accurate.  

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf?

Just the fact that he has to deny it should tell you something..............amirite?

Loons.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Just the fact that he has to deny it should tell you something..............amirite?

Loons.

So is  your contention he didn't say it?  Just purely made up without a denial, :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nope and that’s because MSNBC has been throwing a temper tantrum since Trump won but who would have thought they would resort to this...lying and fabricating. They are a joke and that reporter really should be ostracized but as long as dumbfucks like you believe this shit it won’t happen.

Yeah, you wouldn’t want anyone telling lies About the President. Lol. This is awesome, A Trump supporter who pretends the truth is important. 

“Obama tapped my phone “

”I won’t golf”

”the russian meeting was about adoption”

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, you wouldn’t want anyone telling lies About the President. Lol. This is awesome, A Trump supporter who pretends the truth is important. 

“Obama tapped my phone “

”I won’t golf”

”the russian meeting was about adoption”

they're fucking amazing

Jesus, could Slinger and his flunkies be any more pathetic?  Tillerson comes out and basically kills the fake narrative dead in his tracks, and these assholes are still trying to twist it into something against Trump. :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus, could Slinger and his flunkies be any more pathetic?  Tillerson comes out and basically kills the fake narrative dead in his tracks, and these assholes are still trying to twist it into something against Trump. :lol: 

Image result for old muppet

3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly you and the kayaking champion are concerned about lies  :lol:

Woooohooo!!! I’m a kayak champion now.  Lies. Yeah. You mean like how Trump lies way more than Obama and Hillary combined, yet you can’t figure it out?  Those lies ?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Basically. Not literally or completely denies?   Because earlier one of the posse posted a video that showed him sort of not answering but trying to pretend he was. It was pretty good. 

Woukdnt it have been awesome if Tillerson had told the truth. “Yeah, I called him a fucking moron. Look at him, listen to him, he’s a fucking. Ape for Christ sake”. 

Drops mike and walks away. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well every other lie has proved out to be complete bullshit so they are hanging on to every morsel of hate they can :flush: it's just mind numbing 

Edited by Momorider

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

did you read what corker said yesterday? tillerson, Kelly, and mathis are keeping the country from complete chaos. :lol: this is what happens when the simpletons put a non-qualified, hot headed, baby in the WH. constant baby sitting and fire extinguishing required.

Corker nailed it. Those three are doing everything they can to minimize the Trump effect. The guy has zero common sense. Those three should get a Nobel Peace Prize... 

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Corker nailed it. Those three are doing everything they can to minimize the Trump effect. The guy has zero common sense. Those three should get a Nobel Peace Prize... 

Corker is a mental pygmy though.  The difference is simple, Mattis, Kelly and Tillerson had to succeed within a peering system where they had practice consierably more accountability than Trump ever did building his own empire.  Still, Trump is still smarter than he appears.  And he's got the masses behind him as long as the left keeps losing their mind over his tweets and the media keeps shitting in their own pillows over him.  He is the face of the "correction", and that is FACT.  And as long as his face and even his mere name create havoc within the left....he's still the boss.  And let's be honest....I don't see his impact there subsiding anytime soon.  And if you aren't laughing....well, you are really missing this fun.  Oh...and banking some good coin is always a nice perk!!!! 

Wait......."Thanks Obama!"  :lol:

It's such a perfect toon...had something similar happen to me this week.  This lady lost her fucking mind on me cuz I laughed at her news source (CNN).  Made a complete tool out of herself in public...and I laughed in her face.  She didn't implode though..so that was dissapointing.  :lmao:

TRUMP!@.jpg

4 minutes ago, COPO said:

I love getting on this site and reading the multitude of daily meltdowns by the usual assholes. Fucking priceless

No..no..NO!  They aren't "meltdowns", it is laughter.  They are laughing at the R's.  It's laughter!!!!!!  :lol:

I think it must be some type of group therapy they practice.  I guess the theory is, if one can tell themself they are laughing, thoughts of suicide are kept at bay.  :lol: I am trying to induce suicide....it's really the only true cure for them...and all of us really.  "Go into the light...there is peace and tranquility in the light (and probably no guns)."  :lmao:

Image result for poltergeist go into the light

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No..no..NO!  They aren't "meltdowns", it is laughter.  They are laughing at the R's.  It's laughter!!!!!!  :lol:

I think it must be some type of group therapy they practice.  I guess the theory is, if one can tell themself they are laughing, thoughts of suicide are kept at bay.  :lol: I am trying to induce suicide....it's really the only true cure for them...and all of us really.  "Go into the light...there is peace and tranquility in the light (and probably no guns)."  :lmao:

Image result for poltergeist go into the light

On 2017-10-06 at 1:06 AM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Great comment.  Who the fuck would have thought something like this could happen to the US?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Great comment.  Who the fuck would have thought something like this could happen to the US?

Don't let XLT fool you.....he voted for Dump. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well you obviously don't have a very good read on the pulse of the electorate here.  We've been trying to tell you for a while.

On 10/5/2017 at 10:13 PM, revkevsdi said:

Woooohooo!!! I’m a kayak champion now.  Lies. Yeah. You mean like how Trump lies way more than Obama and Hillary combined, yet you can’t figure it out?  Those lies ?

Basically. Not literally or completely denies?   Because earlier one of the posse posted a video that showed him sort of not answering but trying to pretend he was. It was pretty good. 

Woukdnt it have been awesome if Tillerson had told the truth. “Yeah, I called him a fucking moron. Look at him, listen to him, he’s a fucking. Ape for Christ sake”. 

Drops mike and walks away. 

That would have been fucking awesome.