Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lol.  The deck is gonna collapse if it don't get cleared.

It's the shithouse and sauna I'm more worried about. :lol:

24 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Hehe! We had a 4ft frozen mess on the back deck last season after all the rain. I normally say let's go for a ride and that's my ticket off the do list lol

Yeah I haven't been up since early December and if it' gets mild up there I don't want that mess either. :bc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Great ride today. Buddies new sled worked good. Trails good

IMG_6542.JPG

IMG_6546.JPG

IMG_6544.JPG

Your group usually make it a habit of blocking a trail or stopping just beyond a corner....:news:

:lol:

I am sure it felt great to get out :bc:.

Took the kids for a little boot around the house, down the roads seeing as the roads still have snow on em and the banks are not bad.....getting back on the sled really makes ya want to go out some more!

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Your group usually make it a habit of blocking a trail or stopping just beyond a corner....:news:

:lol:

I am sure it felt great to get out :bc:.

Took the kids for a little boot around the house, down the roads seeing as the roads still have snow on em and the banks are not bad.....getting back on the sled really makes ya want to go out some more!

I generally block everything as that trial is on my property so I can park where I want:). 150 miles today. Didn't see another sled. Cheers

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I generally block everything as that trial is on my property so I can park where I want:). 150 miles today. Didn't see another sled. Cheers

Oh, one of those property owners, are ya :lol:

Kind of surprised at the no others sleds though!

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

+6 for Thursday and 10mm of rain. Hope it changes but when they call for warm and rain, TWN is usually right 

But there is also 5CM of snow.....so that means a rock a solid trail with some nice lube :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

+6 for Thursday and 10mm of rain. Hope it changes but when they call for warm and rain, TWN is usually right 

Snow for tomorrow dropped from 20-25 cms and to 2-4 cms. The next 2 weeks have 6 days above 0 for my area. Fuck.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Snow for tomorrow dropped from 20-25 cms and to 2-4 cms. The next 2 weeks have 6 days above 0 for my area. Fuck.

That sucks. I don’t understand how TWN can’t predict snow one day out but can. Will a warm up and rain 3 weeks out. I got out for a ride today thankfully. Don’t think I’ll be able to get out again till after the rain. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 04nightfire said:

That sucks. I don’t understand how TWN can’t predict snow one day out but can. Will a warm up and rain 3 weeks out. I got out for a ride today thankfully. Don’t think I’ll be able to get out again till after the rain. 

Ya, seems to always work that way. They predict big snow and we get nothing. They predict +3 2 weeks out and by the time it gets here its +8.....lol

I got asked to go riding tomorrow. Leave from New Hamburg and ride south. (not often we can do that). I said no but might change my mind now. Maybe go run some miles by myself.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, seems to always work that way. They predict big snow and we get nothing. They predict +3 2 weeks out and by the time it gets here its +8.....lol

I got asked to go riding tomorrow. Leave from New Hamburg and ride south. (not often we can do that). I said no but might change my mind now. Maybe go run some miles by myself.

Get out while you can

27 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I plan on riding tuesday if ya can keep up lol.

11 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

Actually, we need some mild and rain in Eastern Ontario, cause all the snow we got was fluff.

A day or 2 of mild weather would help to build a better base. 

Edited by Frostynuts

10 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

That sucks. I don’t understand how TWN can’t predict snow one day out but can. Will a warm up and rain 3 weeks out. I got out for a ride today thankfully. Don’t think I’ll be able to get out again till after the rain

Shitty....me and a buddy are heading up tomorrow afternoon.